Chapter 26 - Domineering Qi

"Daddy, daddy, Meng Meng have been obedient, I have not kiss Aunt Feifei. Mommy also has been obedient, only after showering nice nice then will she let Meng Meng kiss her."

Hearing Zhou Fei's words, Meng Meng then remembered. After finish speaking, she waited for her daddy's praise with full of expectation.

Regarding this aspect, Zhang Han had never let the little princess be disappointed before.

Zhang Han could be seen saying with a smile, "Meng Meng is so obedient! Daddy will reward you with an ice cream later on alright?

"Alright, alright, daddy is the best!" Meng Meng giggled with a happy face.

"Zhang Han, what is the meaning of this! This is truly angering me to death!" Zhou Fei glared at Zhang Han and said, "Where would people teach children like this. I have watched Meng meng grow up since she was small. You only came for a few days and you are already teaching children about bad things!"

"Alright Xiao Fei, let's eat. After finish eating, we still have to go to the company." Zi Yan pursed her lips and said, "Also, I feel that what Zhang Han said is quite true. Kissing onto makeup foundation is indeed not very good."

"Ah?"

Hearing that, Zhou Fei went into a daze, then opened her eyes wide as she said in an exaggerated tone, "Alright, alright, alright. You family are coming together to bully me. Big Sister Yan, I have truly misjudged you! Zhang Han has only come for two days and you are already just like a woman who follows along with her man!"

"What are you anyhow talking about?" Zi Yan rolled her eyes at Zhou Fei.

"Hehehe, let's eat, let's eat!" Zhou Fei laughed and ran to the front of the dining table.

"Let's go eat." Zhang Han carried Meng Meng to the dining table.

"Daddy, that tall tall chair is mine." Meng Meng said as she pointed to the tallest chair.

Zhang Han placed Meng Meng on the chair, then sat on her right side, intending to feed Meng Meng. Originally, feeding Meng Meng was Wang Juan's daily work, but seeing Zhang Han was intending on personally feed Meng Meng, Wang Juan slightly smiled and went back to the kitchen to tidy up.

"Mommy, come and sit here."

Upon seeing Zi Yan sitting in front of her, Meng Meng was somewhat dissatisfied, thus she pointed to the chair on her left side and commanded.

"Alright, alright, alright, listen to you." Zi Yan slightly smiled, then took the tableware and sat on the left side of Meng Meng.

Seeing that the left side was her mommy, and the right side was her daddy, Meng Meng raised her little arms with a happy and blessed face.

"Come, Meng Meng, have a mouth of porridge. Have a mouth of milk. Eat the egg yolk, don't be picky about food, egg yolk has the most nutrition. Don't eat the salted vegetables, it is not good to eat too much of salted vegetables......"

Zhang Han sat at the right side and did not start eating first but instead started feeding Meng Meng a mouthful by another mouthful. The trace of tenderness in his expression was caught by Zi Yan's eyes.

Having her parents accompany her, Meng Meng was truly very happy. Even the egg yolk which she usually did not like to eat was now eaten by her eagerly.

Also, after coming into contact with Zhang Han, Meng Meng had also become cheerful. A father's love was truly very important.

Zi Yan once again thought to herself as she slightly sighed in her heart.