Chapter 96 - Little shyness

"Eh ..."

When Zhang Han saw Zi Yan's rosy red face with her beautiful eyes flickering, he only felt a little tempted in his heart.

"PaPa, what are you looking at?"

Mengmeng imitated Zi Yan's tone, staring with her big eyes, pouting her small mouth as she spoke, her small appearance was as cute as it could get.

Seeing that, Zhang Han shook his head and chuckled, he looked at Zi Yan and said: "Let's go back first, your clothes are all wet, you must be uncomfortable."

"Yes." Zi Yan lightly tapped her forehead.

Not only was she wet and uncomfortable, but the way Zhang Han looked at her also felt uncomfortable!

'Hmph, this bastard is always bullying me, because I am Mengmeng's mother.

Zi Yan secretly snorted in her heart, but she did not reveal all of this on her face.

It was enough to say that she did not treat Zhang Han as an outsider. Otherwise, forget about such an expression, Zhang Han would not even see Zi Yan's smiling face.

After Zi Yan got up, Zhang Han put away the parasol and cushion.

It was only then that Mengmeng remembered her remotely piloted plane. She spoke a little anxiously: "Aiya, PaPa, the plane crashed. We are going to save the plane!"

"Alright." Zhang Han just replied and was about to go get the plane.

However, just as Zhang Han took a step forward, Little Black who was by his side bellowed and ran over.

Its speed was very fast, and its four legs were moving up and down.

It was helpless, it was the little steward of the territory. When Zhang Han realized that there were two fewer chickens, Little Black felt that it had stirred up some trouble, and now, it wanted to perform even better.

Little Black's speed was extremely fast. After running for about ten seconds, it arrived at the edge of the pond. With a leap, its entire body jumped up more than a meter, and it opened its mouth to bite down on the remote control aircraft that was hung on the holly.

"Plop!"

Little Black fell into the pond and then calmly swam up. It had a fawning expression on its face as it came over with the plane.

Actually, Zi Yan's falling into the water was somewhat related to Zhang Han. Normally, Little Black would look after the matters of the territory, and when Zhang Han called Little Black away, that would happen. If Little Black were here, it would definitely not have let Zi Yan do anything dangerous.

But if Zi Yan did not fall into the water, Zhang Han would not be able to see her beautiful figure and her embarrassed expression.

"Hmm hah, the Little Black is so powerful."

Mengmeng took the remote-controlled aircraft, extended her hand and patted Little Black's head.

Little Black happily circled around Mengmeng a few times. Seeing this, Zhang Han smiled and shook his head; he saw Little Black's gaze secretly sizing him up.

It's just stealing two chickens, what's the big deal.

Zhang Han never planned to punish Little Black in the first place. As a member of the same clan and also a housekeeper of the territory, the treatment of Little Black would naturally not be bad.

After Mengmeng bid farewell to Little Black and the other dogs, she prepared to leave the mountain with Zhang Han and Zi Yan.

Arriving in front of the panda car, Zhang Han thought for a while, then took off his jacket, draped it over Zi Yan's body, and said: