Chapter 170 The Chief Constable Is Confused

Tang Zhan could never have imagined that this piece of metal he owned was a spiritual treasure worth more than his total value. He would never have thought too, that all the treasures he had struggled to collect over the years would eventually fall into Zhang Han's hands.

If Tang Zhan had been given another chance, he would... kill him before Scorpion came to the restaurant!

The cause of this disaster was due to Scorpion crushing a remote control car!

"Master, what is its name? What are spirit treasures?" Zhao Feng asked curiously.

"Spirit treasures..." After some deliberation, Zhang Han answered.

'Spirit treasure' is an all-embracing concept, which refers to a lot of treasures in the world and ranges from the first stage to the ninth stage. For example, in the Cultivation World, first-stage spirit treasures are very common, just like the gold here; almost every cultivator has some. Second-stage spirit treasures and third-stage spirit treasures are also quite common, which belong to the lowest level."

"The second level is from the fourth stage to the sixth stage. The spirit treasures at this level are acquired by chance. While the Seventh-stage spirit treasures to ninth-stage spirit treasures only belong to masters, the value of the spiritual treasures in this stage can't be measured. In Cultivation World, the Ninth-stage spirit treasures are extremely rare. There are only a few legends about them."

Zhang Han gave Zhao Feng a brief introduction.

Zhao Feng was a bit confused and didn't know what he meant.

This was quite normal. It took Zhang Han many years to understand these concepts, let alone a few days for Zhao Feng. It was good enough that Zhao Feng understood the meaning of "cultivation".

"Master, how do you assess the cultivators' strength? Are they all immortals?" Zhao Feng asked.

"It's difficult to become immortals. Cultivators have to go through nine stages called Qi Refining, Building Base, Innateness, Elixir, Yuan Ying, God Transformation, Shadow Refining, Integration and Accomplishment. After these nine stages comes Du Jie. Only those who experience this stage will be qualified to become immortals."

Zhang Han was lost in thought when he said this. He looked at the sea in the distance, half narrowing his eyes, revealing a spiritual temperament.

"What is an immortal? One's life is as short as a cycle of four seasons spent by plants. Some lives are full of smiles and tears, while others are totally bland. Some immortals possess great power or wield significant authority. Then there are others who only want to live forever. These people who live a free and unfettered life and pursue longevity are regarded as immortals."

"Ah? What do you mean..." Zhao Feng's eyes widened and he appeared to be in a daze.

"Ha, ha, ha..." Zhang Han shook his head with a chuckle and said, "Since you haven't reached this level, you don't need to understand. All you need to know is that you have embarked on a road to pursue immortality."

"Well." Zhao Feng nodded his head. He could not help looking at the metal in his master's hand and asked, "Master, which level does this piece of metal belong to?"

"It..." Zhang Han glanced at the metal in his hand and smiled faintly, "It is called Tianlan Gold and belongs to the second-stage treasures."

"What type of function does it have?" Zhao Feng asked again.

"It has very pure assimilation energy, which can be used for cultivation. More importantly, it can increase the essence of some herbs." Zhang Han said as he walked to the thunder yang tree. He held the Tianlan Gold and pressed it against the trunk of the tree. The spiritual force in his body continued to converge on the Tianlan Gold and the remaining pure Yang water in the pool below the thunder yang tree.