Chapter 195 Flowers and Leaves as Weapons

Zhao Feng stood up and stepped towards the door.

An Sen took the lead and shoved the door open as he entered. After glancing around the room, he found out that the first target, Zhao Feng, and the second target, the boss, were both present, which caused the three people's eyes to flicker. However, after seeing the lovely Mengmeng, He Feng and Leng Yue curled their lips. Since there was such a cute girl here, these two did not intend to get tough with them.

But An Sen ignored her. He stared at Zhao Feng and Zhang Han while speaking in a loud and rough voice.

"You two, come with me!"

Hearing what he said, Zhang Han looked at them levelly. Mengmeng, who had been playing with her toys, glanced at An Sen, then pouted and leaned against Zhang Han after sensing his aggressive attitude.

"Who are you?" Zhao Feng arched his eyebrows as his face clouded over with an air of dignity.

"It doesn't matter who I am. Come with us and don't talk nonsense." An Sen gave Zhao Feng a dirty look.

"Are you here to cause trouble?" Zhao Feng's eyes narrowed slightly, emitting cold light. At the same time, his muscles tightened up and he prepared to make his move at any time.

Seeing Zhao Feng's appearance, An Sen became unhappy and sighed heavily. When he was about to talk, Leng Yue quickly grabbed him by his bulky arm and stepped up to the side of An Sen, then looked calmly at Zhao Feng and said,

"We're not here to cause trouble, but we have some things we need to speak with you about."

"Get to the point and don't talk nonsense, or get out of here." Zhao Feng stared at the three people coldly.

"Huh?" An Sen was positively furious and was going to fight with him, but He Feng grabbed his other arm and held him back.

"Let's talk first." Glancing at Zhao Feng, He Feng said, "We are from the Security Bureau. Zhao Feng, you know what you have done. Now, you and the owner of the restaurant need to come with us. Don't force us to take action."

"The Security Bureau? I..." Zhao Feng's expression suddenly darkened. He knew what sort of place the Security Bureau was, and he had heard Instructor Liu mention it when he had been in the Special Forces.

He had said, "Compared with the Special Forces, the Security Bureau is a more powerful department, in which the staff are all true masters."

However, as soon as Zhao Feng started to talk, Zhang Han, who was sitting on one side of the sofa, made a massive understatement.

"I have no time."

The simple words revealed a sense of indifference and disdain.

No matter who you were and what your status was, he was not available just because you asked him to come with you!

These words apparently stunned He Feng and Leng Yue, while An Sen's face was suffused with irritability.

Hearing his master's words, Zhao Feng instantly became solemn and directly showed them the door, "My boss said that he isn't available. Please leave."

"Leave? Damn it. I'll beat you until you agree!"

An Sen denounced him, then released a heavy punch towards Zhao Feng with his right fist. This time, He Feng and Leng Yue did not stop him.

Zhao Feng was not afraid of the heavy blow, but answered him with his right fist as well, preparing to compete with the man in front of him.

The moment He Feng and Leng Yue saw this, a chilling smile appeared on their lips.