Chapter 69 - Modification

When Zhang Han decided to buy the car, Xiao Yun was confused, because she thought that he was a petty rich man. However, now that he wanted to talk about modifying the car, no matter how much money it cost, as long as it was sold by her, it would be considered as her performance!

Thinking about it, she felt a little exciting in her heart. Money is money, but she didn't expect that the surprise would come so suddenly.

"The shape of the car can be moved slightly. It looks more like a panda, cute, engine, interior etc. I want the best one." Zhang Han muttered to himself.

"The best ..." The craftsman thought for a bit, looked at Zhang Han's face, and said with a hesitant tone: "If it's the engine, I can exchange it with Audi A8L for you, but regarding the price ..."

"The price doesn't matter. What I want is the appearance of this car. I want the best configuration, so you can make a list now." Zhang Han said.

"Oh, okay, please wait a moment. I'll write it down for you now." The skilled worker's eyes lit up. He picked up a pen and began writing.

Fifteen minutes later, a list was placed before Zhang Han's eyes. Xiao Yun glanced at it from the side, she did not really understand those complicated parts, but she clearly saw the seventeen million transaction price at the end of the list.

'One million and seven hundred thousand... '

Xiao Yun's heart jumped, she was once again excited. After all, selling it for 1.7 million, she could get quite a bit of commission!

" Okay, just modify according to what you have written. I'll give you two million, and help me take care of the license plate and the film, and then send it to the New Moon Bay Mengmeng's casual restaurant tomorrow. " Zhang Han looked at it for a few seconds, he understood the details of the system well, and felt satisfied and nodded his head.

"Alright Mister, then how do we write this order ..." the technician asked, swallowing his saliva.

"Do whatever you want."

All of a sudden, everyone's eyes lit up, and in the end, they gave Zhang Han the order for the sum of 1.8 million, but if the price was two million, then the extra two hundred thousand was equivalent to a tip.

After that, he began to process some documents, made a few copies of his identity card, signed some documents, and after the work was done. It was already 12 o'clock.

After taking care of all of this, Zhang Han left the city with Mengmeng, and headed towards the nearby shopping mall to buy picture frames.

Xiao Yun, on the other hand, brought along Zhang Han to sell. She chatted with the old employees who were involved in the transaction and the technical masters for a while, and in the end, about the two hundred thousand, Xiao Yun and the technical masters got ninety thousand each, and twenty thousand for the old employees who were involved in the transaction, could also be considered as having a share.

The Xiao Yun returned to the stage happily.

Not only would she receive 90,000 for this trade list, she would also receive a commission for 1.8 million. However, compared to 90,000, it was much less.

"Xiao Yun, you sold a car? Is it the customer just now? " Lili asked as she turned around.

She had already received a seemingly rich customer, but that person just left after asking around. The other sealers behind her were all the same.

Car salesman didn't sell cars every day and sometimes can only sold one or two cars a month and sometimes didn't even sell a single car a month.

When they saw Lili bring the customer that had just come to the Transaction Center with her, so it was most likely that she must have sold something, Lili could not help but ask.