Chapter 104 He Kissed Me

"No, Mengmeng is not a piglet but PaPa is, humph! I don't like PaPa." Mengmeng said unwillingly. She, the little princess, loved beauty very much.

"Okay, okay," Zhang Han chuckled and begged for mercy, "well, it's dad's fault. Mengmeng is not a piglet but dad is."

"Ho ho, PaPa is a piglet..." Mengmeng waved her little arms jovially but felt something wrong after a few childish words. In the next breath, she said with a soft voice, "Handsome PaPa is not a piglet at all."

"Your Papa is not a piglet, so who is?" Zhou Fei played with Mengmeng and asked simultaneously.

"You are. Aunty Feifei is a piglet. You lie here as soon as you finish the meal. You are lazy." Mengmeng replied seriously.

Zhou Fei's face was as hard as stone on the spot, as if a few black lines floated across her forehead.

.

"Haha..." Zi Yan and Zhang Li burst out laughing.

"Well, Mengmeng, Aunty Feifei doesn't like you any more if you act in this way. Give you another chance to say, who is a piglet?" Zhou Fei stared at Mengmeng and asked with exaggerated expressions.

"Huh!" Not being afraid of Zhou Fei, Mengmeng burrowed into Zi Yan's arms and said, "It's Aunty Feifei, Aunty Feifei is exactly a piglet."

"Fine, Let's see how Aunty Piggy punishes you!" Zhou Fei's arms played on Mengmeng's body, provoking bursts of laughter in the house.

Although this restaurant was open for an hour, it took more than two hours for diners from queuing to leaving.

What was more, after several days' preparation, people who came to eat almost have their own circles nowadays, which were set up for the establishment of Zhang Han's restaurant. They sometimes came in groups and had a lot of communication groups named Mengmeng Restaurant Communication Group.

Most of the topics were focused on food. Therefore, the noodle soup newly appeared at noon, which was spread by the people who had eaten it, evoked a strong response.

Mainly due to the amount of milk, per capita consumption in the restaurant was over 1000 yuan. Many people drank more than three glasses of milk at every meal on account of small cups.

They were out of milk after a few swallows. It was definitely not enough to drink.

They also felt vigorous a whole daylong after eating in the restaurant, but due to the relatively high consumption, most people couldn't come here for every meal.

The news of the noodle soup, like a hurricane, swept through the friend circles of these people, resulting in a large number of people being ready to come to the restaurant for a try. There were even quite a few people called their colleagues, classmates, and roommates who hadn't eaten to go together.

All of a sudden, the restaurant seemed to usher in an extraordinary hot scene.

After the lunch break, Zhang Li and Zhou Fei volunteered to tidy up the upstairs, while the downstairs was cleaned by Zhao Feng and Zhao Dahu.

"Oh, PaPa, MaMa, aren't we going to the Ocean Park?" Mengmeng suddenly thought of the journey she looked forward to all day, so she immediately sat up and asked with her clear wide eyes.

"Yes," Zi Yan nodded her head slightly, took a look at the time and said, "We have rested up, so shall we go now?"

Zi Yan turned her eyes to Zhang Han, in a tone of inquiry, just like a well-behaved wife who was about to ask for her husband's advice before going out.

At this time even Zi Yan didn't know her attitude toward Zhang Han was quietly changing.

"So..." Zhang Han looked at Mengmeng with a smile, drew out the voice and said, "Go?"