Chapter 193 Two Little "Obvious Strength" Martial Artists?

In fact, Dahei and Instructor Liu were about the same in terms of real strength. They were both at the upper limit of Inward Strength. However, Dahei was better in physical defense, so much so that he even exceeded most top Peak Strength martial artists in this regard.

Little Hei was slightly inferior to Dahei, probably at the medium level of Inward Strength, but its speed could match most Peak Strength masters.

As for Zhao Feng, it was obvious that he was the weakest one.

Zhao Feng was only at the level of Obvious Strength. He was ignored by the other three people present because they knew that any one of them could defeat him in less than five minutes. If the three of them went together, one minute would be enough.

Dong Xiangchuan actually quite understood their shock. When it came down to business, his expression became more serious,

"As you can see, Zhao Feng took away all the treasures from Tang Zhan's estate, with an estimated value of more than one billion yuan. During the mansion incident, they also killed and injured more than 30 people. Although the impact was suppressed, the matter still has to be resolved. We checked for a few days and found some clues. I will sum them up in the following points."

Dong Xiangchuan stretched out one finger and said,

"First, Zhao Feng was originally one of our undercover agents. He took down Tang Zhan, found evidence, and reclaimed 200 kilograms of drugs. His merits and demerits could be offset. However, he only left behind the evidence and drugs, without leaving behind any of the treasure. And, he has not contacted us since then."

"Also, his strength has improved to the Obvious Strength level, so we suspect that he is following a martial artist and that his master is likely to be the owner of MengMeng's Leisure Restaurant! He has been spending a lot of time there recently, and the boss... personally made a move not long ago, with very decisive and ruthless methods. The boss is undoubtedly a martial artist, but we don't know what level he has reached."

"Second, the big guy disappeared somehow after leaving. This is very strange. We have searched for several days and found nothing. After analysis, there is a 90% probability that he has left Hong Kong and a 10% probability that he hid somewhere in Hong Kong."

"Third, we have to recover the treasures taken by Zhao Feng, which is also the reason we called you guys. After all, it is not a small sum of money."

Suddenly, Dong Xiangchuan's cell phone rang and he said, "Excuse me. Let me answer this call first."

After Dong said this, he turned around and exited the room. Less than two minutes later, he pushed the door open and came back, looking a little... stunned.

"I think there is one more point," Dong Xiangchuan gave a wry smile and said, "Fourth, I just received a message that the owner of the restaurant has cured the illness of one of his customers. The disease he cured is...cancer, in the advanced stage. Basically, it can be confirmed that the owner is very unusual and should be a master in the martial arts world."

After saying that, Dong Xiangchuan stopped talking and firmly looked at the three people.

Two minutes later, they finished absorbed the news. He Feng shook his head repeatedly and said bitterly, "Is there a fifth or sixth point? Please say it all at once so we can understand it all now."

"There's nothing else at present." Dong Xiangchuan shook his head helplessly.

"Is this a joke? We can't handle it." He Feng frowned deeply, shook his head and said, "Why is he a restaurant owner? I am very confused. Where did these masters come from? He's invulnerable! There is no way to defeat him. We can't fix this."