Chapter 66 - For membership card

Two months ago, Sun Dongheng was about to graduate from university, and he was expelled because of the fight,which made Sun Ming very angry. For this matter, Sun Ming often scolded Sun Dongheng,and he had even tried to find a lot of ways to help his son get bac to university but to no avail.

"Isn't it because the father of the brat that got beaten up is the school director?As a man, he wouldn't tolerate bullying my girlfriend! " Sun Dongheng argued.

"Girlfriend, girlfriend, how many girlfriends have you had? Can't you have an ambition? How old are you? What do you know now? What can you do in the future? What can you do? " Sun Ming said angrily.

His career developed well, but there was only one son in his family, so he hoped that Sun Dongheng could inherit his career. But this brat didn't study well in university, he fooled around with society all day long, making Sun Ming disappointed and angry.

"It's none of your business what I do!" Sun Dongheng clenched his teeth and turned his head, his tone harsh: "Mom, I want money, eight hundred thousand."

"You don't need me but ask me for money?" Sun Ming slammed the table heavily.

"I ask my mom for money, not you! Did I ever ask you for money? " Sun Dongheng was enraged, he stood up and answered angrily.

"Didn't I make the money in the family? What did I make money for? In order to support the family, in order to let you stand out, what kind of bear do you think you are? If you have no future, you would only spend money everyday and spend lavishly. Do you think that it is easy to earn money now?" Sun Ming said angrily.

"I don't need you to care! If you don't want to give it to me, so be it! " Sun Dongheng kicked the chair behind him to the side and angrily walked out.

"Say less." Sun Dongheng's mother rolled her eyes and chased after him.

"Xiao Heng, Xiao Heng." In the hallway, Sun's mother caught up with him. She pulled Sun Dongheng and said softly: "Your father is for your own good too."

"He's not." Sun Dongheng's tone was a little sad as he said: "He scolded me every time for my own good? Besides, I've already explained that matter to him many times. It wasn't because I provoked him, so he didn't listen to what I had to say. "

"Yes, yes, yes." Sun's mother followed and said: "Mom understands, your father is just anxious, he hope that you can succeed his career."

"I don't like the software industry. I've already said that my dream is to be a celebrity. Why doesn't my dad support me? You want me to learn some lousy software, I'm not interested in that! " Sun Dongheng said angrily.

Why did he inherit his father's dream? Why couldn't his father understand he and support him?

Sun Dongheng was very confused.

At this time, a hint of bitterness and sorrow flashed across Sun's mother's eyes. She shook her head and forced out a smile, saying: "Your father is also not having an easy time, you ... ... By the way, what did you just say you wanted eight hundred thousand dollars for? Didn't I give you three hundred thousand this month? "

"I, I...It's useful. This time, I really have serious business to attend to." Sun Dongheng slowly said.

"What is it? Tell Mom. " The Sun's mother said with a smile.

"I ..." "I want to get a membership card for a restaurant."

"Restaurant membership card? It won't cost that much money. " Sun's mother was puzzled.

"Mom." Sun Dongheng muttered to himself for a moment, then said: "This restaurant is called Mengmeng's casual restaurant, the membership price is one million, the Egg-Fried Rice in this restaurant is delicious, whatever the boss cooks is delicious, the household dishes are especially delicious too, but, besides the Egg-Fried Rice, everything else needs to be eaten by members, Mom, if you and I will go eat tomorrow morning, and you will know."