Chapter 60 - Making Dumplings

As they were talking, the restaurant welcomed another two groups of guests. The first group was two men. They entered the room and looked at them strangely, their hearts were shocked by the high membership price. The second group was a woman in her thirties, carrying a bag. Her expression was very calm, after entering the room, she sat at a table in the corner, and took out her phone to play with it.

Not even two minutes after them, Liang Mengqi and the other two arrived as scheduled.

"Ah!" There's no space left! " Entering the house, Liang Mengqi saw that there was no place left, so she looked at Zhang Han and asked: "Boss, there's no space left, what should we do? "Or else ..."

Liang Mengqi wanted to say, why don't we also sit at the dining table and eat?

However, before she could finish speaking, Zhang Han had already answered: "Let's wait."

"Huh?" Liang Mengqi's expression froze.

"Sigh, then let's wait a bit. Next time, just come a little earlier." Yu Qingqing shook her head and sighed.

"I'll go discuss it." Liang Mengqi rolled her eyes, said something and then walked towards Zhang Han who was busy working in the kitchen.

"Noodle food? Boss, what's so delicious about cooking at noon? " Liang Mengqi asked.

"Dumplings." Zhang Han replied.

"I want to eat too." Liang Mengqi's eyes lit up.

"Mm, you have your share." Zhang Han nodded.

Since the membership system was introduced, then Zhang Han would have more dishes in the future. He did not doubt that these people would be picky about their food.

For example, Yu Qingqing did not like eating the leek. It was easy to handle, but after tasting it, one would know that the Mount New Moon did not grow food that were picky.

What? Allergy?

Sorry, there was no allergy about the things that the Mount New Moon grew.

In other words, everything that was grown in the Mount New Moon was the best to fit people's tastes.

What a joke, under the nourishment of spirit water, spirit earth, and thunder yang tree, how could the things have grown to be simple?

"Boss, then ... then where are we waiting? Why don't we sit at the dining table as well? Or the little table over here. " Liang Mengqi pointed to the round table and chair to the right of the sofa.

"No." Zhang Han immediately rejected her.

If they were allowed to sit here, then there would be more and more members in the future. Could it be that everyone was sitting around in the house? Zhang Han would not allow that to happen.

"Then what should we do, boss ..." Liang Mengqi's expression became bitter.

If it were any other time, if it were anyone else who repeatedly rejected Liang Mengqi like this, she would have already exploded. Don't forget, Liang Mengqi was a purebred second-generation purebred!

Even though she is gentle, she still has a temper. However, in this restaurant, no matter how rich, how temperamental, and how willful you are, you will always behave yourself, because if you aren't obedient ... There was no food.

Seeing that, Zhang Han muttered to himself, and Liang Mengqi felt that there was no chance for her to communicate with Zhang Han, so she looked at Mengmeng, and whispered in her heart:

"Humph!" A mean boss! If you don't agree, someone else will! "

After a few days of interaction, Liang Mengqi and the others had found out about Zhang Han's lifeline!