Chapter 100 - Noodle soup

"Flavor cold dish?" "That's great!" Yu Qingqing said happily. She loved these side dishes very much.

Zhang Han had specially prepared these two cold dish, because they wanted to eat noodles at noon, With cold dish, it could be said to be a perfect match.

Potato filament is a famous flavor dish in Zhejiang province, which belongs to Zhejiang province.

The procedure is very simple. Cut the potatoes into shreds, put the shredded potatoes into clear water, to prevent the potatoes from rusting and discoloration. Make the potatoes' silk fly water clear and cooked, reserve the red and green peppers, cut the shredded potatoes into pieces. Cool them with cold water, add the red and green peppers. Put in a teaspoon of pepper oil, a teaspoon of chili oil, a little salt, a little MSG, a little sesame oil, add with a little vinegar, then mix them according to personal taste.

It was just the usualprocedure, but in this restaurant, there was a king of seasonings — — fragrant wood. No matter what dish it was, as long as the fragrant wood was sprinkled, the fragrance would make one's mouth water.

The other one was a cucumber shot. It was also a very common household dish, so the recipe was even simpler.

The main ingredient was cucumber, which was made with various seasonings.

It was cool and refreshing, suitable for summer. The cucumber was cold, eating in summer could clear heat and remove fire, eliminate toxins from the body; and it also had beauty effect. Furthermore, eating cucumber in summer with delicious taste could also help digestion.

Slapping cucumber has the effect of opening up the stomach. In addition to low calorie, cucumber can remove dampness, heat and detoxification; its dietary fiber has the effect of promoting the excretion of toxic substances and lowering cholesterol. In fresh cucumber, propanedioic acid, which inhibits the conversion of sugar to fat, has the function of weight loss.

Of course, if one were to describe the effects on the market, they would not mention the effects.

If it were only that kind of pure green food, then it would be fine. Furthermore, not only was the green food nutritious, but their effects were also very good. This was what people usually called nourishing food.

And for crops grown in the Mount New Moon, this nourishment would increase by two times. It could be said that eating New Moon Bay's food all year round would greatly improve one's physical health.

At present, the people in the big city were all living in a 'hot water environment', where day and night were reversed, and their bodies were in a sub healthy state. The hospital was becoming more and more popular. However, life was like this; the times had progressed; no one could change anything, so eating a little bit more pure green, healthy food was also a very good choice.

Otherwise, the food on the market would not be of all kinds. Pure green food would be more expensive. The good food from the production area would be called special food, which would be called private use.

Back to the main topic, there were more and more people lining up outside the restaurant at noon.

It could be said that after several days of brewing, Mengmeng's casual restaurant already had a bit of fame in this street. As long as one wasn't blind, they could see it from nearby.

"Huh?"

Suddenly, a blonde foreign friend who was casually walking on the street made a sound of surprise and walked towards the restaurant.

He first observed the area outside the dining room. From the clean and bright floor-to-ceiling windows, he could see that the interior was neatly decorated.