Chapter 114 A Chimpanzee

What came into their views was a chimpanzee.

Exactly, it was a chimpanzee. It lay on the back side of the megalith, like a slope, which could be used as a bed for it to lie on.

The chimpanzee looked young and was obviously injured, with a little blood beneath its body.

It was somewhat weak, whose breathing was short and rapid. Besides, it was rather confusing.

However, it looked sharp-featured and 80% similar to Kaiser in 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'. It was definitely a chimpanzee with a good look in its race.

Mengmeng's shiny big eyes stared at it for a few seconds and considered it looked like Kaiser. So the little princess said with timidity,

"Are you Kaiser?"

The chimpanzee opened its eyes hearing the sound of Mengmeng. When it saw a human in front, its eyes narrowed.

Human?

It hurt so badly and was injured by humans! Abominable humans!

The chimpanzee's eyes obviously had violence.

"Ow..."

Little Hei felt its hostility and its eyes suddenly became hideous.

Its nose and face wrinkled up, showing a fierce expression. The fangs in its mouth, which reflected cold light, seemed to say that if the chimpanzee dared to have any conation with the little master, it would let the chimpanzee be aware of its force.

In the meantime, Little Hei was a little angry. He took care of it to get several chickens for the chimpanzee to eat and let it stay in the territory. Now, how dared it to show its horns to his little master?

The chimpanzee came to itself. Seeing Little Hei's manner, it showed fear.

"Are you Kaiser?" Mengmeng asked again.

The little princess also thought it was Kaiser. After all, this handsome chimpanzee only existed in the movie.

"Hoo..."

The chimpanzee ignored Mengmeng and leaned its head back again. It felt weaker and weaker, knowing that it would not last long.

The reason was abominable humans.

It still remembered those ferocious human beings holding something like long sticks, shot small stones into its body.

"Hoo..."

The chimpanzee exhaled a long breath again.

"Hum, why do you ignore Mengmeng?"

Mengmeng said, pouting. Her big eyes were full of suspicion because she did not see the blood hidden under its black hair.

Mengmeng stepped forward with curiosity, stretched out her small palm to pat on the chimpanzee's hair and said in a childish tone at the same time,

"Well, what's the matter with you?"

When Mengmeng touched the chimpanzee's hair with her hand, it gave a violent shudder.

Out of self-protection, its body moved in a confusional state. It stared at Mengmeng, opened its mouth, letting out a cry and raised his arm to push Mengmeng.

"Ow-ow!"

Little Hei, which had been very cautious, became angry at this time. He roared and rushed forward like lightning. Hardly had the chimpanzee raised its arm when Little Hei threw it to the ground.

Little Hei's fangs showed a sense of killing for the first time, biting at its neck. The sharp teeth easily punctured the chimpanzee's skin and the blood flowed out at that time. Simultaneously, Little Hei's claws pressed firmly against the chimpanzee's limbs, making it unable to move at all.