Chapter 154 Tasty Food of World

"Hoo..."

Leng Feng, et al breathed a sigh of relief, but after they looked up, they stared at the motorcade ahead with vigilance, hoping that they would not go from the frying pan into the fire.

"Stand up."

The driver of a Hummer in the middle of the convoy shouted.

Leng Feng, et al stood up, only to find that apart from the four, only three men survived at this moment.

There were only seven people left of the team with nearly 30 people, which also showed that Golden Triangle was indeed a place where people easily lost their lives.

"Which one is Leng Feng?"

Four people got down from the Hummer, and one of them, a dark-skinned man, asked in his terrible Mandarin.

"I am." Leng Feng's voice faltered a little.

"Come with me. General Will is waiting for you." The dark-skinned man waved to them.

Leng Feng and his three companions got into the Hummer, while the other three men got on the military car behind. A line of dozens of cars drove to the back side.

"That bunch of people just now were General Hu's men. How did you leak out the information when you came?" Said the dark-skinned man in a reproachful tone.

"Maybe there were so many people." Ning Xuan answered in a muffled voice.

"Ho." The dark-skinned man sneered and did not say any more.

The motorcade drove for 20 minutes, crossing the mountain forest and coming to a deserted basin. After driving for another hour, they finally reached the territory of General Will.

The territory was surrounded by patches of beautiful poppies and a few people were working in the flower field. Ahead of the region was an area with many principal residences and a lot of guards. Surrounded by many watchtowers, this area was well-protected.

There stood a large mansion in the center. The dark-skinned man brought Zhao Feng and the others to the main residence. In the immense hall, there was a long table. Meanwhile, a foreigner in a military uniform, who had fair hair and blue eyes, was sitting at the head of the table. He was General Will of great eminence.

"Sit down." General Will stretched out his hand to beckon them.

After Zhao Feng and others were seated, General Will said directly, "Where are the diamonds?"

Substitute of Leng Feng paused for a moment. After hearing the words from the real Leng Feng through headphones, he directly put the backpack on the table, took out the coffer and entered the code. There was a layer of glittering diamonds in the coffer. Substitute of Leng Feng stood up and slowly pushed the coffer to General Will.

The diamonds emitted dazzling light, and people all knew they were worth more than 20 million US dollars!

Even General Will narrowed his eyes with enjoyment.

"Have a check." Substitute of Leng Feng said slowly, with a deep and toneless voice.

General Will waved his hand to call a jewelry appraiser to verify them after hearing his words.

A moment later, the appraiser nodded to General Will.

General Will smiled and said, "Very good. Great. I indeed want to withhold the goods for such a high transaction. In fact, even if I kill you, I can make others lay the blame on General Hu."

Zhao Feng's and others' faces changed when they heard his remark.

No one dared to doubt General Will's words in Golden Triangle. Since he spoke the idea out, it showed that he did have the idea in mind.