Chapter 79 - Li Cheng who had been beaten to a pulp

Li Cheng crushed the cigarette in his hand and threw it on the ground. Then, he walked toward inside,and he parked his car there.

On the other hand, when Zi Yan and Zhou Fei saw how Zhang Han acted and how Li Cheng was beaten up, Zhou Fei pursed her lips into a smile. Although Zi Yan did not have much expression, the slight raise of her red lips showed that she was laughing in her heart.

However, when Zi Yan and Yue Shan saw the cute panda car, they were slightly stunned.

"Get in." Zhang Han said as he walked to the driver's seat.

"I'm dizzy. Why did you make a car like this?" Zhou Fei said with a grin.

"Ho ho."

At this time, Li Cheng, who was not far away, let out a sneer. He unlocked the car key in his hand and lit up the car lights of the BMW i8 beside the Geely Panda.

The price of the car was two million, it was casually driven one by Li Cheng, he saw that the person Zi Yan went to meet with drove a car that was worth tens of thousands of RMB, he felt disdain in his heart, and even his tone had a hint of disdain:

"Zi Yan, how about you take my car and leave, I can send you to the place first, with your identity, if people find out that you are riding in a car like that, it would lower your price anyhow."

"I won't trouble Young Master Li then."

Zi Yan shook her head slightly. There was her precious daughter waiting for her inside, how could she possibly sit in someone else's car?

After saying that, Zi Yan and Zhou Fei opened the car door and got in, through the window, one could faintly see that at the back seat, there was a woman carrying Mengmeng, so Zi Yan got in the back seat while Zhou Fei sat in the front seat.

Before Zhang Han got on the carriage, he glanced at Li Cheng indifferently.

In his eyes, there was indifference. Adding the disregard from before, this gaze made Li Cheng feel that Zhang Han was looking down on him!

Li Cheng's heart suddenly became irritable.

He got into his sportscar with an ugly expression and slammed the steering wheel.

Why are you doing this?

Ignore me, look down on me, on what basis are you? Based on the panda car that no one would want if you threw it on the street?

Li Cheng gasped for breath. He was not angry only because of Zhang Han's disregard, but also because of Zi Yan's attitude towards him as well as her choices.

'You'd rather ride in a broken panda than ride in my car, wouldn't you? '

Li Cheng's gaze gradually turned cold.

"What a bitch!" Li Cheng coldly snorted, "I will let you clearly see what reality is! When I take you down, I want to see just how you can continue acting cool with me!"

With that said, Li Cheng started up the car and rushed out from the side of the Geely Panda, leaving behind the sound of engine.

At the same time, in Zhang Han's car.

"Mama, ma, I missed you so much ..." Mengmeng happily stretched out her arm. When Zi Yan carried her in his embrace, Mengmeng also did not care about the matter regarding the foundation powder that the PaPa had told her about, and directly gave a kiss on Zi Yan's face.

"I've missed you too, Mengmeng, the past few days I've been away, is there anything good about you?" Zi Yan smiled, extremely happy.

Her beautiful face was truly so beautiful that it could bring down a country with a smile.