Chapter 5 - The Story of the Han Yang Immortal

With a seemingly good posture, Meng Meng held onto a fork with her left hand and a knife with her right hand. But when cutting into the steak, it was still very hard for her to cut.

"Let daddy help you cut." Zhang Han smiled while shaking his head.

"Oh...I want...small small one." Meng Meng reminded Zhang Han.

"Sure, small small one."

Zhang Han cut up the steak into small cubes. Afterward, the father and daughter both began their somewhat high-class dinner since they first met.

After eating finish, Zhang Han's phone rang. Picking up the phone, it was a call from Liu Feng's subordinate, calling to inform Zhang Han that the series of procedures for the car have all been prepared finish.

Half an hour later, after meeting with the subordinate at the hotel, Zhang Han kept the documents, then went to the parking lot to take pictures of the Ferrari. Back to the room, he straightaway used his phone to post the Ferrari for sale on a second-hand car website.

The price on the post for the Ferrari was only 2million rmb.

At this side, after Zhang Han posted the post, on the other side, one of the employees of the website company who was currently preparing to get off work suddenly saw the post.

As the employee scrolled through the post, his eyes became bigger and bigger as he started shouting, "Manager! Manager!"

"What's the matter?" The manager wrinkled his brow as he spoke in a dissatisfied tone.

It was already 7pm night currently. The time to leave work had been delayed by 2 hours and yet his subordinate was still making a big fuss. With everything adding together, the manager could not help but felt annoyed. He had already decided that if this subordinate of his was shouting for nothing, he was prepared to punish him.

"Manager, quickly come and take a look at this! There is a serious matter!" The employee shouted, and his shouting voice immediately attracted the attention of everyone who was just about to leave. All of them turned their head to look at the employee.

The manager wrinkled his brows as he hurriedly walked over. When he saw the post on the screen, his eyes opened wide open as exclaimed,

"What? A Ferrari 488 that has been bought for less than a month is only being resold at 2million rmb?"

The manager's words caused everyone to gather around to take a look at the screen.

"The total cost of this car is around 4.8million rmb, and someone is only reselling it at 2million rmb? Is it fake or real?"

"If it is real, then whoever who buys it will definitely profit from it!"

"That's right. After buying it at 2million rmb, one can resell it for at least 3million rmb!"

"Could this person be in urgent need of money? Even if he is urgent for money to use, isn't this somewhat negligent of him? Even if he posted it for 3million rmb, I reckon it would also be able to be sold within less than 3 days."

All of those people understood the price of the Ferrari, so naturally, the manager himself also understood. The manager quickly instructed the employee in front of the computer,

"Quickly, quickly, quickly! Quickly seal away this post and pass me the vehicle owner's phone number!"

The manager was currently prepared to personally buy the car. While the employee in front of the computer hurriedly gets working, the other employees all looked at the general with envy.