Chapter 123 An Unexpected Encounter with Li Anna

"What's the location of Scorpion?"

Zhao Feng's face suddenly altered. He pondered for a moment and answered, "Wait a minute."

Finishing those words, Zhao Feng just hung up. His brows furrowed.

"Boss is looking for Scorpion? What's he up to? Is anything going on between them? Could it be...that Tang Zhan and Scorpion went to the restaurant and pissed him off?"

Zhao Feng's heart lurched.

"Brother Feng, who is asking for Scorpion's whereabouts?" The young man with short yellow hair asked curiously. "Nowadays, there are still people who want to do business with Scorpion? With his crooked heart, anyone who does so will strike a bad patch."

"It's not like that." Zhao Feng shook his head and said, "Tiger, check Scorpion's whereabouts right now."

"OK." Tiger did not ask more questions but started to make phone calls in front of Zhao Feng. After a few calls, Tiger looked at Zhao Feng and said, "Got it. Scorpion is in room number one, seventh floor, Changsheng Nightclub, which is on Anhe Street in the Southern District."

"Yeah." Zhao Feng nodded. Then, he picked up his mobile phone and directly dialed Zhang Han's number. "Boss, I got it. He is now in room number one, seventh floor, Changsheng Nightclub, the one that is on Anhe Road in the Southern District. But why you want to find him..."

At last, Zhao Feng could not help asking about the reason. However, before he could finish the sentence, the busy-buzz already sounded from his phone.

"He hung up..."

Zhao Feng laughed without humor.

"Boss?" Beside him, Tiger and the other guys all looked a little tense. They asked, "Brother Feng, who is that boss?"

"Even Brother Feng has to call him boss, he must be something!"

Facing that question, Zhao Feng merely shook his head but did not reply. After musing for a while, he mumbled, "I'm afraid that something will go wrong!"

After saying so, Zhao Feng headed out in a hurry.

At the other end, Zhang Han searched the location of Anhe Road and set off for it in his Geely Panda.

Nightclubs were entertainment venues providing various night events. Although nightclubs in different areas would differ in nature and definition, their main themes were roughly all about dancing and other nightlife activities.

Changsheng Nightclub was the largest venue for nightlife activities on Anhe Road. It was located in the area that Scorpion was in charge, so it was also the club where Scorpion's made long stays.

Changsheng Nightclub occupied a whole building all by itself. It had a total of seven floors, and its area was quite huge. On the first floor, there was a large bar, which was very popular among young people. Of course, one of the attractions of the bar was the opportunity to hook up with good-looking men or women. In the bar, as heavy metal music played up, everyone would follow the beat and reveal the wild side of themselves. Adding that everyone was under the influence of alcohol, the chances to have a romantic encounter were quite high.

At Changsheng Nightclub, you could see bars, chartered rooms, high-end rooms, and everything you wanted. Plus, given that it was a place belonged to Scorpion, a member of the Forever Harmony Association, in terms of safety, it was a lot more secure than those that had no behind-the-scenes backers.

It was not only a place full of Scorpion's intimidating fame but also his headquarters. Nearly a hundred subordinates of his were stationed at the club, so almost no one dared to stir up trouble here.