Chapter 20 - Promotions to Qi Refining Stage

At the front of the mountain, flowers after flowers withered down very quickly. But afterward, just like a phoenix being rebirth, those flowers were rebirth. After blossoming once again, the color of those flowers was much more penetrating and the shape of the petals of the flowers was much more perfect looking. Compared to before, the flowers right now could be said to have practically transformed into the king of flowers.

The bunch of flowers were gorgeous and pulled onto the heart of others, while at the same time attracting the gaze from others.

"Only left with meat grass now."

Zhang Han's consciousness moved. At the tree trunk of Thunder-Yang Tree, a bunch of meat grass seeds flew whistling towards the poultry area and pet area.

The meat grass seeds landed on the inner side of both of the areas. As soon as the seeds were seeded into the ground, within after 2 seconds, they germinated out of the ground, then 5 seconds later, a white color bud that was as big as a glass sphere was formed on the top of each of the meat grass.

Looking from afar, the meat grass looked just like the enlarged form of the ear of wheat.

Meat grass belonged to rank 1 spiritual treasure. The purpose of meat grass was to be used as the fodder of animals. When eating it, there would be a vegetable kind of fragrant. But when chewing it, it tasted like meat. After chewing for a bit, the taste somewhat tasted like red braised pork.

This was also known by Zhang Han because of him tasting the meat grass out of curiosity. However, Zhang Han also only took a bite. After all, meat grass was a fodder. Just knowing how it tasted like was enough.

After finishing with the meat grass, the first transformation of the land had also come to an end.

However, from the total amount of energy that the Thunder-Yang Tree could release for the first time, there was still half of it left. Of course, those energy were for Zhang Han to promote to Qi Refining Realm.

"Open meridians!"

Zhang Han tightly closed his eyes as he moved his right hand away from the Thunder-Yang Tree, then raised both of his hands up high.

At this time, the rural dog which was at one side was looking at Zhang Han confusedly.

If it was able to speak, it would definitely say:

"What is this stupid person doing?"

However, it did not have the high level of thought process of a human after all, thus it was only confusedly looking at Zhang Han.

However, the image at the next moment scared the rural dog, causing it to quiver from its head to foot.

It was seen that the Thunder-Yang Tree suddenly emitted out a faint serene light. At this moment, every piece of leaf was just like jadeite. Strands of gentle multicolored light continuously gathered together, then formed into a light beam in the end as it shot towards Zhang Han and entered into Zhang Han's body.

"Rumbling!"

Zhang Han felt as if he heard the sound of thunder. Within Zhang Han's body, the energy of the Thunder-Yang Tree transformed into a sharp sword and continuously opened access to one meridian after another.

In wuxia novels, eight extraordinary meridians were paid particular attention to. People who were able to open all eight extraordinary meridians were counted as a genius.

But right now, after Zhang Han opened up all the eight extraordinary meridians, the rest of the energy was beginning to continuously strengthen the twelve meridians of the human body.