Chapter 13 - Gateways

Zi Yan's house was situated at East District's Yunyin Garden Neighbourhood.

Back then when she was still a popular celebrity, her social status was very high, thus, the house that she bought was also naturally a grand residence.

The house was a high floor duplex house. The total surface area of the first and second floor was about 400+ square meter, which also meant that each floor was about 200+ square big.

Back when Zi Yan bought the house, the house price of the houses in this area was 150k rmb per square. For the house, renovation, and furniture, Zi Yan spent a total of close to 70million rmb. No matter where this house was placed at in China, this house would still be counted as a grand residence.

Zi Yan had a lot of money back then, but after retiring, the money that she spent in the 5 years after she retired was not a small amount. Up to today, she also only had around 10million rmb left in her bank savings.

Perhaps if that amount of money was given to some other ordinary people, it would be enough for them to spend an entire lifetime. However, in Zi Yan's view, that amount of money was far from enough to spend.

She wants to give Meng Meng an extremely good life. Which was also one of the reasons she came back out of retirement.

Of course, the biggest reason that she came back out of retirement was still because of her celebrity dream. She had still yet to fulfill her dream and did not want to give up on the dream.

Returning back to the home.

"Meng Meng, did you had fun playing with Aunt Wang?" Zi Yan said with a smile.

Upon seeing Meng Meng, the pressure in her heart immediately became much lighter. Only when she was with Meng Meng, then would she unload the coldness on her face and hang up a gentle and sweet smile.

Aunt Wang was a professional nanny which Zi Yan hired over with a high salary. Aunt Wang name was Wang Juan and she was in charge of looking after Meng Meng and tidying up the house.

"Quite...quite a bit, but not as fun as when I was playing with daddy. I miss daddy already." Meng Meng pouted her little mouth and said.

"You will be able to see your father after he finished with his things."

Zi Yan said petulantly.

The little fellow is already somewhat dependent on her father after only staying with him for 5 days. If she is to stay longer with her father, just how dependent will she be on her father?

Right now, Zi Yan was already thinking to herself that she must not let Meng Meng and Zhang Han get in touch with each other too frequently.

Control. Correct, I must control the amount of time that they meet with each other.

At this side, ZI Yan was happily playing with the little fellow, while at another side, Zhang Han who was lying on the sofa was muddle-headedly opening his eyes.

"Hmm......It is already 8pm?"

Zhang Han sat his body up. He had slept all the way from afternoon to night-time 8pm. But even after having slept for such a long time, he still felt very exhausted.

"Grumble, grumble......"

Zhang Han's stomach grumbled, reminding Zhang Han that he should go eat dinner right now.

Zhang Han went to a restaurant nearby and straightforwardly ordered some blood enriching food.

Black chicken soup, pig liver with stir-fried spinach, and a big cup of brown sugar water that was specially requested.