Chapter 71 - Can't even defeat Zhang Han' dog

Yu Qingqing and the others discussed for a while, and decided to follow Zhang Han to the Mount New Moon.

As for Zhang Han, he had just given Mengmeng a casual outfit which is suitable for playing, when his phone rang. He took out the phone and saw that it was from Zhang Li.

"Bro, I'll go to your place at seven or eight o'clock tomorrow night. I'll go shopping with a few colleagues during the day." Zhang Li said.

"OK."

"You have to prepare delicious food for me that night. Let me try if your cooking is a kitchen killer or not, huh." Zhang Li said with a smile.

"I will prepare a sumptuous dinner for you tomorrow. Oh right, Mengmeng's mother is coming back tomorrow, she will arrive at 10 o'clock at night. Let's eat dinner together then." Zhang Han said.

"Is that so?" Zhang Li was slightly surprised: "Then it's just the right time for me to see my sister-in-law. You didn't tell you about her the last time I asked you, and you made it so mysterious. I'm going to see for myself just who became my sister-in-law and who gave birth to such a cute girl as Mengmeng."

"She's not your sister-in-law yet, so say anything like that in front of her."

Zhang Han answered. He didn't care, he just didn't know what Zi Yan was thinking.

"Oh, I understand. Then can you tell me who she is?" Zhang Li asked curiously.

"You'll know when we meet tomorrow." Zhang Han said as his phone vibrated. A call came in.

So, Zhang Han hung up the phone, looked at his phone, and it was Zi Yan who called. Zhang Han picked it up.

"Zhang Han."

"Yes."

"You didn't buy that colorful painting brush for Mengmeng, right?" Zi Yan went straight to the point.

"Nope."

"well behaved." Zi Yan said with a slight smile.

Zhang Han's expression stiffened, feeling speechless.

"Then I'll go shopping. I won't be talking to you anymore. Bye bye." With that, Zi Yan hung up the phone.

Even she herself did not know that the tone of her conversation with Zhang Han had changed greatly.

It had to be known that she had an ice-cold appearance to the outsiders, like an ice goddess. She never really smiled, and only when she felt close to someone, would she take off her ice-cold disguise.

However, Zhang Han didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Carrying Mengmeng downstairs, the four were already fully equipped and ready to go.

"Let's go..." Mengmeng waved her arm and cheered.

"Let's go."

Liang Mengqi said while smiling.

After leaving the house, they drove for ten minutes before arriving at Mount New Moon.

There was no doubt, other than Liang Mengqi, the other three people had the same surprising expression.

"Aowu ..."

Upon seeing the newcomer, little black's eyes lit up and ran over like a ferocious tiger.

It opened its mouth, revealing sharp fangs, and looked at Zhao Feng fiercely. This was because it could feel a ruthless aura from Zhao Feng's body.

Zhao Feng's muscles also tensed up. He frowned and stared at Little Black, feeling that it was somewhat inconceivable, because he actually felt a trace of threat from Little Black's body!