Chapter 138 Their Secret Was Discovered

The next day, Zhang Han cooked breakfast as usual.

Zi Yan and Zhou Fei stayed overnight in the restaurant again yesterday, for she felt tired of the pressure of work and did not want to make round trips at night.

Now that she stayed overnight in the restaurant, she must have been with Zhou Fei. She was not ready to stay here alone.

In Zi Yan's words, the nasty bastard did not figure out our relationship and did not say anything. I, therefore, had no intention to stay here for no apparent reason.

In fact, up till now, if Zhang Han sincerely invited Zi Yan to stay here, Zi Yan probably would not refuse, but he did not even ask Zi Yan.

"Zhang Han, I would like to eat cold noodles. You can add more shredded cucumber, which is cool and refreshing. And more tomatoes. By the way, it's much better to add more pepper. I can eat spicy food very well."

When Zhang Han snatched a few minutes to go upstairs, Zi Yan said to him quickly. The cold noodles she had eaten yesterday were very refreshing and had become a favorite of Zi Yan.

Zhang Han glanced at her after hearing this and nodded his head.

Their conversation made Mengmeng, who was having her MaMa comb her hair, look at Zhang Han with her limpid eyes. She said childishly, following Zi Tan's tone,

"Uh-huh, Zhang Han, I want to eat cold noodles, too. A little more shredded cucumber, which is cool and refreshing. A little more tomatoes and chili. I can eat spicy food. You'd better add them all a little more."

"Ha ha..."

Zi Yan and Zhou Fei burst into laughter.

Even Zhang Han could not help laughing.

"Ahem, brother-in-law, I want a bowl of cold noodles, too. I like the sour taste." Zhou Fei also did not miss the opportunity to order the meal, so she added before Zhang Han went downstairs.

Zhang Han walked to the first floor, nodding. After he finished the noodle soup, he began to make cold noodles.

Liang Mengqi and several other people also ordered a serving of cold noodles per person.

After finishing cooking, Zhang Han took their food upstairs.

"Hum, it smells good." Zi Yan gasped in admiration and began to eat with chopsticks.

"Uh-huh. it's so fragrant. PaPa is really great." Mengmeng pouted and kissed Zhang Han on his cheek, then also started to eat it.

After the meal, Zi Yan reclined on the sofa, giving a lazy facial expression. She was determined to rest for a few minutes before going to the company.

"It's delicious. The meal cooked by my brother-in-law is absolutely amazing." Zhou Fei had become a loyal fan of Zhang Han. After finishing eating, she gave Zhang Han a thumbs-up sign and said, "I'll look for a boyfriend like you in the future. Until now, I realize that eating here is a great enjoyment in life!"

"It's a shame for you to act like this only on account of a bowl of cold noodles!" Zi Yan rolled her eyes.

"Exactly! Aunty Feifei's belly has become bigger. How shameful!" Mengmeng was sober-minded and made fun of Zhou Fei, following Zi Yan.

"Ouch, I'm not the only one who ate a lot. Ahem, just now someone's sound of eating cold noodles was louder than mine." Zhou Fei curled his lips and said.

"Bah, nobody is match for you." Zi Yan spat slightly. Knowing she could not gain the upper hand, she quickly turned to other matters and said, "By the way, Feifei, how long have we not had hot pot?"