Chapter 116 Brother Scorpion

"Uh-huh, no, you fool me, PaPa."

Mengmeng snorted softly and said childishly, "It can't grow up so fast after having a sleep. Since, since Mengmeng slept a lot but didn't grow so big. I'm still small."

Mengmeng, while speaking, reached out her small palms to show her height. She was less than 1.2 meters tall.

"Er..."

Zhang Han didn't know whether to laugh or cry, saying, "Owing to the water it absorbed in sleep."

"Is it the water that makes people get diarrhea?" Mengmeng said with big eyes blinking.

"Yes, and there are a few other things." Zhang Han nodded his head.

"Eh... That's wrong." Mengmeng said doubtfully, "I also drank the water. Why haven't I become bigger? And why didn't it loose bowels after drinking so much?"

"Because the impurities in its body come out of the pores." Zhang Han answered, shaking his head.

"What's the pore?"

"The pore..."

Zhang Han did not know how to answer this question, as if everyone knew that one plus one equals two, but they could not explain why.

Fortunately, Zhang Han walked up to the chimpanzee. Before Zhang Han replied, Mengmeng took notice of the chimpanzee.

"Hey, you were just so small, only to the height of PaPa's abdomen. But now you're higher than my PaPa"

Mengmeng stared at the chimpanzee, unblinking.

The chimpanzee came to itself after hearing Mengmeng's words at that time. It turned around and its eyes were mingled with tenderness and gratitude.

It stepped forward and came up to Zhang Han.

"Bang!"

Chimpanzee's knees fell to the ground and kowtowed to Zhang Han three times.

After kowtowing, the chimpanzee still knelt on the ground, looking at Zhang Han sincerely. Its right hand turned into a giant fist and pounded on his left chest several times. Then he lowered his head to Zhang Han.

"PaPa, why is it hitting itself? Will it feel sore?" Mengmeng said curiously, not knowing what was going on.

Zhang Han smiled and said lightly, "It... is making obeisance to me."

It was typical that the strongest became the king in the animal world.

Although the chimpanzee was not sure who was the stronger between Zhang Han and itself, it had nothing to repay his kindness of saving its life. Therefore, it was to submit to Zhang Han and gave priority to him at this point, which was like an oath that would never be broken with a lifetime of guardianship.

In its waiting and expectation, Zhang Han put his hands out and touched its big head.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

The chimpanzee finally raised its head with rejoicing in its eyes, screwed up its lips and cried out.

It laughed as cried.

"Hahaha..."

It lay on the ground dancing like a happy child.

The reason why it felt very glad was that it had a home in Mount New Moon after sufferings.

"Oh, it is good at rolling." Mengmeng looked a little adorkable when she saw the chimpanzee rolling on the ground. She did not know why it was so happy.