Chapter 106 The Power of Braised Chicken

As the rice was about to be cooked, a pot of goluptious braised chicken was finished.

Although the amount of the two chickens was quite large, there was no need to use the last tureen. Instead, he put them in a big basin.

Without a range hood, the mellow smell of chicken quickly lingered in the air.

"This smell..."

The fragrance gradually made them stop eating. All their eyes were fixed on the appetizing chicken.

The oily meat, as well as its attractive fragrance, made their mouths water.

Even one of them who was eating noodle soup, slobbered along the noodles with a greedy look.

"Oh, my God, the smell is too alluring for me to bear!" Yu Qingqing stared and looked upset.

Why was she upset?

Because she wanted to eat chicken immediately and even tensed herself, intending to run at tremendous speed at the moment the boss asked them to eat.

Liang Mengqi, generally speaking, was the first member. But now, whatever, Yu Qingqing had forgotten everything because of this chicken!

She was in a state of bewilderment and even did not know who was she and where was she.

The others, however, were no better than her. They kept eyes on the braised chicken placed on the counter like hungry wolves! All waited for the moment when they could taste it.

The other two dishes were ready soon.

At last, Zhang Han calmly picked up a pair of chopsticks and flipped over the chicken in the views of the crowds.

.

"Eh? what's the boss doing?"

All the people were puzzled, but they understood the next moment.

They saw Zhang Han calmly picking a wing, then a wing tip, a drumstick out from the chicken...

He put them in a small bowl.

Ahhh!

For a moment all the people went crazy.

People were keen on chicken drumstick and wings!

These two parts of chicken were the best, for the two parts moved more normally and were softer. Furthermore, the chicken wings were still a kind of muscles, which were resilient and tasted good.

Cola chicken wings, for instance, was popular and loved by the mass of people.

Soon, under the crowds' eyes.

One wing, two wings, three wings, one drumstick, two drumsticks, three drumsticks...

"Ah! Boss!"

Yu Qingqing saw Zhang Han picking up the last drumstick, letting out a cry all of a sudden.

Zhang Han looked towards her with puzzlement. Although others understood her more or less, they did not know what she was going to say.

"Boss, brother, erm... I want to eat a chicken drumstick..." Yu Qingqing flushed, feeling a little embarrassed to ask for food. But she couldn't help it. The thought of having no chance to eat a drumstick made her very uncomfortable.

"Oh."

Zhang Han nodded. Under several people's gazes, he was still very calm to put the last chicken drumstick into the small bowl.

How indifferent he was! Damn it! An evil capitalist!

Yu Qingqing was somewhat disappointed.

While Zhang Han considered it was necessary to be better for these members. So, he turned to Yu Qingqing and said with a chuckle.