Chapter 52 - Household Dish

Her words made the little princess incomparably happy.

She would only be happy if PaPa was powerful, but of course it would be better if she was praised a little.

"Aiyo, we'll be going this way for three hours. Mengqi, say, did you seduce our boss?" Yu Qingqing said as his mouth twitched.

"Don't talk nonsense, do you think everyone is as dirty as you? The boss is an upright person, hmph. " Liang Mengqi let out a light snort, driving away Zhao Dahu who was sitting opposite to him, and sat on the chair himself.

"Hmph, bullying." Zhao Dahu also snorted lightly.

"Qingqing, let me tell you, the boss made a mountain. It's so beautiful there, there's ..."

After he sat down, Liang Mengqi excitedly chatted with Yu Qingqing about everything he had seen and heard in the Mount New Moon today.

Zhang Han ignored their teasing and carried Mengmeng to the sofa instead.

"Mengmeng, watch the TV for a while. Daddy is going to start cooking." Zhang Han looked at the time. It was already half past five, and it would take about an hour to cook a few dishes.

"Okay, Mengmeng wants to see a cartoon." Mengmeng replied with her childish voice.

Zhang Han used the remote control to turn on the television, called out the children's channel, and then walked into the kitchen with the bag in his hand.

First, he placed the two large bags of flour into the storage cabinet. When he turned around and saw the exceptionally large electric cooker, oven and other completely new products on the storage cabinet, the corner of Zhang Han's mouth slightly twitched a few times.

'Looks like I've underestimated the word 'gluttonous' after all.'

Zhang Han found it funny, these kitchen utensils were not cheap, Zhang Han also did not think that the three foodies would change into large capacity kitchen utensils so quickly.

The capacity of electric cooker is 18 liter, how much is 18 liter?

You may not know this, but an electric cooker with 18 L of rice can cook 28 cups of rice, a rice cooker with its own rice measuring cup, a flat cup of rice waiting for rain, 3 or 2 meters, 3 or almost 3 bowls of rice. According to the calculation of 2 or 2 meters per person, it can cook the rice for 42 people, the calculation of 3 or 2 meters per person can cook the rice for 28 people, and the calculation of half a kilogram per person can satisfy 17 people.

You can see how big the rice cooker is from here.

Zhang Han slightly shook his head, washed the rice, and started to boil it in seven cups.

He first laid the eggs aside, then began to gather the beans, potatoes, eggplant and tomatoes.

After finishing his preparations, Zhang Han picked up the manuals for each product and quickly flipped through them.

The prices of the kitchen utensils were not low. From this, it could be seen that the three people had some assets.

Needless to say, Liang Mengqi already knew from her conversation with her brother that she was a disciple of a genuine big family, and also the most expensive out of the three.

Yu Qingqing was second, she was the genuine Black Belt Taekwondo, and worked at Taekwondo. Her weekly working hours were only on Saturday and Sunday for two days, and her monthly salary was more than 200,000.

Zhao Dahu was slightly weaker than the other three. He was the Deputy Director of a media company, and his annual salary was around 1.3 million.

They did not lack money, but that did not mean that they would spend it randomly. They usually did not eat and play extravagantly, and Yu Qingqing's car at the door was a Matteng which was worth more than 200,000.