Chapter 132 A Grand Concert

"Hahaha..." Xia Shanhao was looking at Mengmeng while observing Zhang Han's expression in the corner of his eyes. He found that after Mengmeng laughed, Zhang Han's slight became soft. This made Xia Shanhao feel calm. He smiled brightly and said, "Boss Zhang, you really have a very good daughter."

"That's true," Zhang Han said. He always nodded to such praise.

"I heard that you may have some troubles recently, so I take the liberty to come here. On the one hand, I come to visit you. On the other hand, I come to ask you if you have any idea of cooperating with me. I think you know the situation now. If you cooperate with me, I promise you that you can get what you want," Xia Shanhao sincerely said.

The words frightened Huo Liang and others on one side.

They looked at each other and saw shock in each other's eyes!

Just now they said that the restaurant was a low ranked restaurant without any grade. Just now they said they would try if the food here could make them feel like going to heaven. Just now they said they would make the restaurant close down and rectify!

Now, they realized that the person who could make Xia Shanhao come here personally and sincerely invite couldn't be an ordinary one. This restaurant had no grade? Even Xia Shanhao had to stand by and talk all the time.

Although they hadn't tasted the food yet, they had been scared to heaven.

In particular Song Ying, his face changed the fastest and cold sweat flew down from his head. That was him who called someone to shut down this restaurant. Judging from Xia Shanhao's attitude, it was no doubt that if those people he called came, Xia Shanhao would reach out to tackle him in order to get the friendship of the Boss.

He must be screwed!

At the moment, Song Ying's heart was full of bitterness and tension. He wanted those people to come slowly.

Zhang Han, however, was still in a clam. He took a look at Xia Shanhao and said lightly, "I don't need."

Zhang Han's refusal made Huo Liang and others really widen their vision.

He did things like this to Xia Shanhao, let alone to them.

Although they had some backgrounds, they could not match for such tycoon as Xia Shanhao. Just a word of Xia Shanhao could destroy them!

Usually, people who talked to Xia Shanhao like this had been sanctioned already.

But, looking at Xia Shanhao's smiling and the identical expressions of three people following him, they knew that the boss in front of them was a promising person!

Thinking of this, Huo Liang and others felt inexplicably worried. They tried to slip away but they were afraid. They could only sit there embarrassedly.

"Boss Zhang, don't refuse me so quickly," Xia Shanhao laughed and said, "I sincerely want to cooperate with you. This is my business card. If you, Boss Zhang, have any trouble in the future, please contact me directly."

During the conversation, Xia Shanhao took out a business card from his pocket and gently put it on the tea table. Then he nodded and said, "Then I won't disturb you."

"Ok," Zhang Han said and nodded lightly.

Xia Shanhao took a deep look at Zhang Han, and then waved to Mengmeng and said, "Beautiful Mengmeng, see you next time."

After that, Xia Shanhao took his people away.

Huo Liang and others were relieved when they saw the situation. They looked at each other and knew that they should confess their mistakes to the owner of the restaurant. What was more, the most urgent thing was to keep those people that had been called away.