Chapter 189 The Dispute

"Prepare... the remedy?" Sun Dongheng was stunned at first, then he became overjoyed as his eyes widened. He grabbed Zhang Han by the arm and quivered as he asked, "Boss, is that true? My father's illness, my father's illness, can it really be cured?"

"Mr Zhang." Sun's mother was relatively calm. She managed to contain her excitement and ask, "Does preparing remedy mean... my husband's illness can be cured completely or..."

After all, cancer posed a serious danger. The remedy Zhang Han told them he would prepare was probably for suppressing the cancer cell formation and increasing Su Ming's survival time. The second possibility was that he needed these ingredients to miraculously eradicate his cancer. If he could cure cancer, he was bound to whip up huge waves in the medical field. He would cause a sensation, not only in the medical field, but throughout the entire world.

Of course, although it was incredible, Sun's mother was anxious and didn't believe that the second option was possible.

Sun Ming also fell silent at this point. His eyes glinted and he was actually very nervous as he waited for the final judgment.

Zhang Han glanced around at these people calmly and said with a chuckle,

"Go and buy the ingredients, then his disease can be cured completely."

"A radical cure, a radical cure!" Sun Dongheng laughed crazily at this moment, "Ha, ha, ha. A radical cure. Great, you can be completely cured! Dad, you can get well and won't have to die! Woo..."

Sun Dongheng laughed and then cried. Sun's father and mother were beside him, choking up as well. The pressure that had been in their hearts for many days was gradually dissipating.

Even Sun Ming felt that his mental status was much better and that he had more strength.

This was a spiritual cure. A report once said that some people who did not know that they were seriously ill live relatively long, which was the so-called Psychic Relation.

The noises over here attracted the attention of Mengmeng. She looked over, put down her toys and said,

"Er? Why are you crying?"

"They're happy" Zhang Han stood up and walked over, sitting on the sofa and smiling as he said, "Sometimes people cry when they are happy. That is to say, they cry tears of joy."

"Happy? Happy... Erm... Don't they laugh when they are happy? Why are they crying?" Mengmeng said doubtfully because she did not understand this emotion.

Zhao Feng was afraid that their emotions would make the little princess unhappy, so he coughed softly and said, "Please calm down and stop crying. Getting the ingredients which the boss requires should be your top priority. They all should be at the hundred-year grade, which is quite rare. It will be difficult for you to get them before midnight. Regardless of whether these ingredients can be found, you should prepare a staggering sum of money."

"That's right. We should find the ingredients first. Dad, let's buy the ingredients first," Sun Dongheng said.

"The ingredients..." After a pause he said, "I don't have friends in this field. I will have to make some calls."

"Then go make the calls," Sun's mother said in a hurry.

Ingredients usually needed to be prepared in advance. The earlier they got them, the greater the hope would be.

"Mmm." Sun Ming nodded and took out his mobile phone to look in his address book.

"All right." At this moment Zhao Feng began to say, "I have a friend who deals in medicine. I will ask him."