Chapter 12 - Zi Yan's Dilemma

Looking at the house which has been cleaned very cleanly, Zhang Han nodded his head with satisfaction.

The layout of the house was 3 bedroom and 1 living room. The house faced towards the north and south. Within the house, there was a big living room and an open kitchen.

No matter was it the living room, bathroom, or bedroom, they were all renovated extremely luxuriously. With the German imported marble floor, extremely exquisite roof, modern-styled kitchen and so on, even after 7 years have passed, the renovation was still up to one's expectation.

After taking a look around the house, Zhang Han felt that his body was somewhat exhausted. Right now, he was an ordinary human being. The effect of excess blood loss was still quite big on him. However, after planting the Thunder-Yang Tree and taking in the energy and rising to Qi Refining Realm, his body would be able to completely recover.

Lying down on the sofa, he casually opened the television. After watching the television for less than 2 minutes, he dizzily fell asleep on the sofa.

......

Imperial Entertainment Company, within the office of Artist Director Mei Qi.

"Big Sister Mei."

Zi Yan lightly knocked on the door and walked into the office. After taking a look at Young Master Li, Li Cheng, she nodded her head towards Mei Qi and said,

"I have finish considering. I decided to first release an album."

"Oh." Mei Qi leaned her back onto the office chair. Her expression did not have the enthusiasm she had during a few years ago. With an indifferent tone, she said, "It is good that you can think like this. After all, you have not appeared in the entertainment industry for 5 years already. Who knows how the fans of yours back then feel about you right now. Let's release an album first and test the water then."

"Big Sister Mei, didn't you told me last week that there are 10 premium songs within the company's music library? Can you let me choose 4 songs from it? During the afternoon, I intend to......" Zi Yan got right to the point and said.

"That was last week!" Before Zi Yan finished speaking, Mei Qi straightforwardly waved her hand and interrupted, "Xiao Yan, you also know that there are not enough resources within the company to share with all the artists. Right now, within the 10 premium songs, 8 songs had already been taken. I can give you the remaining 2 songs, but the album needs to have at least 10 songs and above. Therefore, for the other 8 songs, you will have to choose them from the ordinary songs in the music library."

After finish hearing what Mei Qi said, Zi Yan slightly went into a daze and felt somewhat disappointed within her heart.

During the 5 years where she was working in the entertainment industry, it could be said that Zi Yan was groomed to the peak of the entertainment industry solely by Mei Qi. The relationship between the two of them was also not bad, and Mei Qi cared for her a lot. Every time when the company received premium songs, Mei Qi would always let Zi Yan choose first, and even more, Mei Qi would pay visits to famous composers to specially request songs for Zi Yan.

But right now when Zi Yan had returned to the company, not only did Mei Qi barely showed any interest, she even strictly scolded Zhou Fei who came quite to find her a few times to request for resources. Mei Qi had seemed to change into a completely new person.

However, Zi Yan did not blame Mei Qi because back then when she left the company, Mei Qi was also somewhat affected by it.

However, Zi Yan couldn't help but feel somewhat disappointed in her heart.

Just when she was about to open her mouth and accept Mei Qi's proposal, Li Cheng who was at the side opened his mouth first,

"Mei Qi, Zi Yan is after all your gold artist back in the past. How can you go back on what you promised her? Just let Zi Yan choose 4 songs from the 10 premium songs."