Chapter 36 - Mengmeng's Leisure Restaurant

"What is it? You gave me a shock." Zhang Li rolled her eyes petulantly at Li Anna.

Li Anna opened her eyes wide and ran to Zhang Li's side, then pinched a few times on Zhang Li's cheek.

"My god, how did your skin became so much better? The mole on the left of your face is also gone too, just what happened? It became like this just after going to the toilet?" Li Anna said with an astonished look on her face.

"What are you talking about?" Zhang Li looked at her bizarrely and walked to the front of a mirror to have a look. Upon seeing herself in the mirror, her eyes also gradually opened bigger.

Looking at her white and rosy skin, as well as the mole that had disappeared, an inconceivable expression filled Zhang Li's eyes.

"Oh my god, what happened? Could it be, could it be that diarrhea water?" Zhang Li exclaimed.

"It is definitely that water! That water is definitely a good thing. Xiao Li, you, you......" Li Anna suddenly became somewhat shy and said softly, "Can you ask Brother Zhang to also give me a bottle of that water?"

"Let me ask.' Zhang Li quickly took out her phone.

When the call went through, Zhang Han had just reached Yunyin Garden.

"Brother! What is that water that you just gave me drank?" Zhang Li asked loudly.

"It is definitely something good. If not, could your brother have given you ordinary water to drink?" Zhang Han laughed lightly and said.

"That water is that good? Being able to make my skin become good, and also make my mole disappear? Is it true or fake?" Zhang Li somewhat did not dare to believe it. If not for seeing it with her own eyes, she would definitely not believe this kind of thing.

"Alright, whether it is good or not, you will slowly understand. Also, about the milk, although it is not as good as the water I gave you just now, it is also this world's best cow and sheep milk. There is nothing else right? I have to go up already." Zhang Han replied.

"There is nothing else. Oh yeah, that's right, brother, do you still have that kind of water? I want to give a bottle of that water to Li Anna." Zhang Li slowly said.

"You think my water is Chinese cabbage? You still want to give it to people? There is no more, we will talk about it next time when I have it in the future. Alright, I'm going up already." Zhang Han shook his head and immediately hang up the phone.

There were only about 5 liters of Pure-Yang Water left now, how could he anyhow give it to other people?

If Zhang Han had the strength of Tribulation Realm right now, and still he had that much treasures, casually giving Pure-Yang Water to other people for them to bathe in it, it was not a problem, but right now, all in all, he did not have those conditions.

After going up, Zi Yan and Zhou Fei were currently sitting in the first floor's living room.

"Mommy, mommy," Having not seen each other for a day, the little princess missed her mother very much. Running over happily, Meng Meng pounced into Zi Yan's embrace.

"Did you miss mommy?" Zi Yan smiled and ask.

"I have, I have. Then, did mommy miss Meng Meng?"

"What do you think?" Zi Yan kissed onto Meng Meng's little cheek and said tenderly, "I, of course, miss you."

"Hehehe......" Meng Meng laughed happily.

At this time, Zi Yan saw Zhang Han who was carrying milk two milk buckets and walking towards the kitchen and asked somewhat curiously, "Where did you get the fresh milk?"