Chapter 57 - Taobao

Zhang Han gave the second stall a few glances, and then headed over. The first stall did not have a single item that was real. Just two of them smelled a little better, but they were not some historical relic that the stall owner was talking about.

The same was true for the second booth.

The third, fourth, fifth ...

Along the way, there were roughly forty to fifty stalls, but not a single one was genuine.

Currently, Zhang Han had already used two-thirds of his spirit energy, so he did not plan to stroll around the small stalls and prepared to walk around the shops on both sides of the street.

Not all of the goods in the store were real, and it could be said that there were very few real ones, but the possibility of the real ones was much higher than the ones outside.

Other than a few small accessories that Mengmeng had picked up, there were no other gains at the stall.

They walked into a shop called the Wanqing Antique. The store was relatively large, and there were quite a few customers inside as well. They were all sizing up the items on the shelves.

"Jade is made from the essence of the stone and is combined with craftsmanship, so it is called Hetian jade. Young miss, this Hetian jade bracelet is lovely, and can be considered as the best gift."

An old man smiled and said to a ponytailed woman of about twenty-four to twenty-five years of age.

The grey-haired old man was the shop owner of the Evergreen Ancient Store. His name was Qian Ming, and the ponytail woman was the daughter of the Evergreen Group's chairman, Lin Xue.

Of course, the Wanqing Group was a group that focused on the old industry. They had the Wanqing Antique Store, Wanqing Jewelry Store, and other related industries.

Lin Xue had come here this time because it was the birthday of an elder in the corporation. She had come to choose a birthday present.

"This is not bad. Elder Qian, then could this be a bit cheap?" Lin Xue said somewhat hesitantly.

"Neither." Qian Ming shook his head and said, "Jade has spiritual nature, and is non-affiliated with others. It is soft and smooth, just like a baby's skin, instantly giving off resonance with others. The jade color is smooth and smooth, just like a quiet and elegant beauty." Qian Ming shook his head and said.

"Chuffing ..." Lin Xue laughed and said: "Alright, then that's it."

"En, Little Liu, wrap this jade bracelet for Eldest Miss." Qian Ming said to a young man.

"Yes, sir!" The man picked up the jade bracelet and retreated.

Just then, Zhang Han held Mengmeng, standing a few meters away and looking at the items on the shelves. Mengmeng did not understand even after hearing Qian Ming's words and whispered into Zhang Han's ears: "PaPa, then, what did the old grandpa say?"

"Some knowledge about Jade, which can be said to be nonsense." Zhang Han laughed and replied.

"Then why does that old grandpa look so weird when he's speaking?" The old man's words carried a bit of ancient wisdom. Adults might feel the words were refined, but the child wouldn't understand it well.

Especially since Mengmeng grew up in North America, she was able to speak Mandarin fluently and efficiently. As for the words spoken by the old man, the Little Princess was a little confused.

"It's just a few words. Mengmeng doesn't need to understand them right now. You will understand them in the future." Zhang Han laughed as he rubbed Mengmeng's head.