Chapter 172 The Hungarian Sheep-pig

"Hee-hee."

Liang Mengqi didn't mind in the least that Zhao Feng was on such familiar terms with her. She shook her head and said, "OK, we'll wait."

She quickly sat back, placed her hands on the table and looked like an obedient student.

"Great. Great. Haha, thank you, boss! Long live the boss!" Yu Qingqing returned to her seat and shouted her greetings.

"Why wasn't I aware that you were so fond of meat?" Zhao Dahu smiled.

"Well, it depends on the cook. Our boss's meat is the most delicious. Oh, sorry, I mean the meat of the animals raised by the boss. And the meals cooked by the boss are always delicious!" Yu Qingqing answered excitedly.

Seeing her animated appearance, Sun Ming and his mother shook their heads and laughed.

"You're right." Pearson recovered his composure somewhat as he stared at the meat on the kitchen bar. He had a tinge of emotion in his voice when he commented on the food.

"Judging from the color of the meat, we can see that it is of excellent quality. It is no less than a grade 5A beef."

"This meat must be over 5A." Zhao Feng glanced at Pearson as he replied in a dismissive tone.

"You are underestimating the quality grade 5A. The highest quality grade of meat is 5A. I've never heard of any quality grade of meat that is higher than 5A," Pearson shook his head..

"Actually, 5A meat generally refers to Kobe beef. If I'm not mistaken, the meat that was sent in is pork. I read a report that 5A grade pork means the following. A+ varieties mean the breed of pig is good. A+ ration means the pigs are fed with grain which have zero drugs and zero additives. A+ environment means the pigs were raised in an ecological green environment. A+ breeding means the ventilation is excellent and the temperature control is set between twenty-one degrees and twenty-nine degrees during their different growth stages. And the last one is A+ process: discharging acid in the pork in 0-4 degree cooling, quarantining the pork for 18 procedures, and transporting the pork in a whole cold chain procedure to keep meat safe."

"This 5A grade pork, although not top of the range, still shows the delicacy of meat. But 5A beef is different. According to the output rate, the beef is divided into three grades, A, B, and C. The highest grade is A. In grade A, the quality of beef is divided into five grades according to fat distribution, color, texture, and other aspects, and the fifth is the highest grade. So 5A beef is the best beef. It's very rare."

"I don't understand what you are saying," Zhao Feng frowned slightly and said, "but I can tell you that the boss has dozens of Kobe cows

"Dozens of Kobe cows? How is that possible?" Pearson stared.

Just as he was about to start arguing, Yu Qingqing started humming and said, "Golden Hair boy, are you doubting him? Did you forget the chicken and goose you ate the other day? If you want any AA meat, go out and buy it yourself. Don't be so long-winded in here. You're annoying!."

"Ahem..." For a moment, Pearson felt embarrassed.

At the same time, he remembered the taste of the meat he had eaten the other day. Ordinary three-yellow chicken tasted like top chicken and the lion-head goose was very delicious. In fact, in his mind, the meat of both the chicken and goose surpassed the 5A grade.

Thinking of that, Pearson's face turned red. He stood up and said, "I'm sorry, boss. I'm sorry, everyone. When it comes to sharing my professional knowledge, I can't stop talking. I'm sorry."

"Ha." Zhao Feng laughed slightly and ignored it.

Zhang Han, who had been sorting out the ingredients, found Pearson to be an interesting person, who knew a lot about food.