Chapter 199 Fighting Back Furiously

Even Zi Yan was so angry, not to mention Zhou Fei who was standing at the stage door. Her eyes red, like a mad cow. She almost rushed onto the stage as she desperately tried to hold back her indignation and forced herself to resist the impulse.

"Mu Rou's song is really classic and very good." The last middle-aged judge gave a simple praise to Mu Rou first and then looked at Zi Yan and sighed softly.

"Ah..."

Swish!

Zi Yan couldn't bear anymore, so she stood up directly and coldly said,

"No need. It is easy to find a stick to beat an injured dog."

When Zi Yan opened her mouth, the three judges were stunned for a moment. This was the first time that a star dared to talk back.

Their faces flashed with unhappiness.

"A mere..."

When the fat man was about to scold Zi Yan, a person rushed in from the backstage frantically.

Naturally, it was Zhou Fei. When she saw Zi Yan stand up and speak, she could no longer contain her anger, so she walked towards Zi Yan with vigorous strides and a cold look. She stared at the fat man who was about to speak, and coldly said,

"Shut up. You fat pig! Who do you think you are? You are like a big maggot living in a shit hole. You're just an ugly bastard with a cruel heart. Who the fuck do you think you are? Evaluating others? Why don't you take a look at yourself first? Oh, no, even if you look at yourself in the mirror, you would probably only see a pig! Gross and disgusting!"

"You, you, you! You..."The fat guy was shivering and speechless. He was totally dumbfounded. He knew how to comment about music but when it came to cursing, he was not even close to being Zhou Fei's match.

"Who are you? What do you think you are doing? Do you even have any courtesy..." The thin man on the left stood up and asked, "Do you know where this is?"

"Who cares about where this fucking place is? Where the fuck did bastards like you come from? Why is your mouth spewing so much shit? The three of you are really birds of the same feather. I haven't even spoken to you yet and you stand up voluntarily. I have endured listening to you bitch for this whole time!"

Zhou Fei stared at the thin man and said,

"You nobodies dared to come out and pretend to be musicians? Look at your sharp-tongued monkey face. What is it that disappointed you? Tell me? Do you understand anything about music? The first line of lyrics already made you feel bored. Why don't you go to hell? You're really an unprecedented motherfucker!"

At this time, Zhou Fei had become casual. She directly looked at the middle-aged man with a crew cut and said,

"And you, don't think that you have nothing to do with it. I think the three of you are all wearing the same pair of pants. What the fuck are you doing with a sighing face, huh? Are you trying to act sympathetic? You hypocrite, where were your beady little eyes staring at the whole time? Look at yourself, a terrible wolf, a dirty old man."

After Zhou Fei finished cursing at the last person, her eyes scanned the three people. Their faces had become livid with anger and they were trembling, but they failed to say a word. However, Zhou Fei hadn't finished, so she continued,

"You three really think you are important? Do you think you are excellent? I have never even heard of your names. Am I ignorant? What songs have you sung before? Or did you perhaps write some classic songs? Are there any? Naturally, since you are sitting here, there must be some, right? Then I'll go back and look for it earnestly in the garbage music library. Maybe I can dig out many of your songs. Haha! What a joke! Why don't you talk now? Are you dumb? Look at you ugly bastards. Disgusting!"