Chapter 17 - Mengmeng's Invitation

At the front of the hotel reception desk.

"Give me a hotel......standard room." Zhang Han stopped what he wanted to say in time.

The reason why he stopped what he wanted to say was because......he was running out of money again.

A total of 19.6million rmb. After subtracting the mountain rent which was 12million rmb, there was still 7.6million rmb left.

3million rmb for renting house, 500k rmb for manual work fee, 500k rmb for ceramic tiles, 300k for supplementary materials, 1million rmb for the television wall, 500k rmb for the furniture, 1.1million rmb for the piano, which was a total of 6.9million rmb. This also meant that, after Zhang Han finished signing the contract for the renting of Crescent Mountain tomorrow, he would be left with around 700k rmb. This was not enough to support him to stay in a president suite.

"Pfff......" The girl receptionist who was receiving Zhang Han could not help but laugh, as she handed over the room card to Zhang Han with all smiles and said, "Here, your president standard room."

Zhang Han took a look ineffably at the girl who was laughing.

According to the hotel standard and strict system, even if he had changed what he wanted to said, the receptionist should not be able allowed to straight out laugh like that!

It was reckoned that the receptionist was a big family's young lady who was working here just to experience life.

After taking over the room card, Zhang Han did not go to his room immediately, and instead went to a restaurant to eat dinner.

When the time came to 7pm, Liu Meng called Zhang Han to inform him to go find him tomorrow at morning 9am to sign the contract for the renting of the mountain.

Returning back to the room, Zhang Han lied down on the bed. His gaze was looking at the television, but his mind was filled with Meng Meng that little princess.

He was missing his daughter.

At the other side, Yunyin Garden, Zi Yan and Zhou Fei just arrived back home.

"We have finally finished picking 100 garbage songs!" Zhou Fei said petulantly. Her face was filled with exhaustion.

"It has been hard on you, Xiao Fei." Zi Yan lightly smiled and said, "Tomorrow after we filter out 12 songs from the 100 songs, it will not be that tiring anymore."

Listening to songs should have been a wonderful matter. A song that was good was able to indirectly affect other's mood. Songs that were cheerful were able to make others feel cheerful, songs that were sad were about to make others start tearing up, songs that were melodious were able to make others relax that tense mental state.

And the songs that Zi Yan and Zhou Fei listened to, the effect those songs had on them, was nothing but suffering!

It was fine even if the songs were unpleasant to listen to, but there should also at least be a limit to how bad the songs were! Some of the songs were even extremely unbearable to listen to. But even if that was the case, the two of them still listened to hundreds of songs. Those past 2 days were just like an ordeal for them.

"Big Sister Yan, if you had 4 real high-quality songs, this upcoming album of yours would still at least be able to cause quite a bit of sensation. But those songs that we have now are just too terrible already." Zhou Fei said with a face full of indignant, "Furthermore, I heard that apart from Xu Ruoyu who received 8 high-quality songs, another third-rate singer actually also got 2 high-quality songs. It is obvious that the 'high quality' songs that the witch gave you were just some random songs she found from the company's music library. I think that we should not compete with Xu Ruoyu on the fifteenth."