Chapter 53 - Eyedrops

'I don't know when I'll be able to live like this.'

Zhao Feng was a little absent-minded, and his eyes were also somewhat envious as he looked at Zhang Han and Mengmeng.

He had spent these past two years fighting nonstop. The reason for his nickname was because he had used a lot of people's blood to beat this madman up.

At the same time, it was unavoidable for Zhao Feng to have met powerful opponents, and received heavy injuries. However, he still got up, relying on his ruthlessness.

There was a reason for people to be unsteady, especially in the underground world. It was a saying of truth!

However, there were only a few who were truly ruthless, and Zhao Feng did not like fighting or killing. After seeing Zhang Han at this moment, the yearning for a peaceful life surfaced in his heart.

Soon, when I settle the matter with Tang Zhan, I can relax. Finding a wife and having a child, my life in the city, like how the boss lives, is really good.

Zhao Feng muttered in his heart, and when he thought of the word girlfriend, Zhao Feng's gaze subconsciously turned to Liang Mengqi.

He had a oval face, big eyes, long hair, a kind heart, a cheerful personality, and a scholarly style. But facing a brave and courageous girl, all of these conditions were the type that Zhao Feng liked.

If it weren't for Tang Zhan, Zhao Feng reckoned that he would not be able to resist chasing after him. But not now.

Tang Zhan had already noticed that anyone who followed him would be in danger. Therefore, at this time, Zhao Feng did not plan to consider these private matters.

Liang Mengqi seemed to have also felt Zhao Feng's gaze. He turned his head to take a glance and realized that was really staring at him.

What are you looking at!

Liang Mengqi glared at Zhao Feng and turned back to continue watching the playful Mengmeng and Zhang Han.

To her, the one who had attracted her at the start was Mengmeng. Mengmeng was too adorable, anyone who saw her would have a good impression of her.

Gradually, she realised that Zhang Han's allure was increasing, he was very casual, he had a good personality, he never bothered with anyone, but only had his daughter in his eyes, he was very mysterious, his culinary arts were high, the piano played so well, but she had never heard of him, and furthermore, Zhang Han's appearance was not bad, and the more she looked, the more handsome he seemed! The more handsome he was, the more powerful he would become!

"PaPa, that ... that blade of yours, how fast is it? Mengmeng laid in the PaPa's embrace and asked.

"It's because Mengmeng is hungry, so Daddy has to do it a little faster." Zhang Han chuckled, and kissed Mengmeng's pink cheeks.

"PaPa, you are so nice, you are my ... Eh... "My great hero!" Mengmeng said happily.

"Of course, Daddy is going to be your hero for life." Zhang Han said softly.

"Ugh ..." Mengmeng pouted as she thought about it, she felt that she was missing something, she suddenly remembered, and anxiously said: "Also Mama, PaPa is also a hero, he wants to be a hero for the rest of his life."

"Eh ..." Zhang Han's expression froze, he rubbed Mengmeng's little head and said with a smile: "Okay, whatever Mengmeng says, daddy will listen to Mengmeng."

"Hehehe ..." PaPa, are you alright ... "Oh my..." Overjoyed, Mengmeng gave her a kiss on her cheek.

This scene caused the people sitting at the side of the door to feel envy and disappointment in their hearts.