Chapter 196 The Trio Are Dumbfounded

"That really freaked me out!" An Sen wiped his forehead, only to find it was covered with sweat.

"That, that was so terrifying!"

"He was actually a Qi Strength Master. My god. There's such a powerful person here!"

He Feng and Leng Yue murmured softly.

Obviously, the sudden appearance of a Qi Strength Master completely threw them into confusion. In their view, even if their captain came here, he would probably be scared.

Fortunately, the Qi Strength Master did not hurt them and the small red flower was just a warning.

They were just thankful inwardly that he did not lose his temper. Otherwise, the consequences would have been too ghastly to contemplate!

As they were busy thinking about pointless things, a cold voice rang from the side,

"Didn't you want to take us away? What do you want to do now? Tell me."

The three of them were all stunned.

They were so shocked that they even forgot about the man beside them.

Zhao Feng understood why they were so absentminded. Their feelings were obviously in turmoil.

"No." An Sen, who had always been straightforward, looked at Zhao Feng, with a guilty expression, and said, with a flattering voice, "We, erm... just came to ask you to assist us with some inquiries. We simply want to ask about some details. Er... that's right. Just a written interrogation record."

"Yes, yes, we were just ordered to get a statement and record some information. Brother, don't misunderstand us. We have no malice at all," echoed He Feng quickly.

Leng Yue, however, compressed her mouth, and said nonchalantly after a long time, "I don't know if it is convenient for Mr. Zhao to make a statement for the record now. If it is not convenient for you, we can go back first and contact you when you have time."

"Go ahead, ask whatever you want to ask."

Seeing the three people's passive attitudes, Zhao Feng felt very happy.

Previously, as a special soldier, he had to salute when he met personnel from the Security Bureau. But now he was a martial artist. Although he could not defeat the people in front of him, they dared not say anything because of his master. The feeling brought by this contrast was really refreshing.

However, after hearing his words, the three people felt a little uncomfortable. They had planned to take Zhao Feng and his boss away and had never thought of asking them questions.

"Well, big brother, aren't you tired of standing? Sit down and chat with me." An Sen stood up and patted his bum as he spoke to Zhao Feng with a smile.

After Zhao Feng sat down, An Sen, whose heart was still beating violently even now, was sitting on the opposite side. He said with an anxious face,

"Erm... Is the owner of the restaurant a Qi Strength Master?"

An Sen's voice had been very tough, but now it was very gentle.

"What do you think?" Zhao Feng slightly raised his chin, putting on a somewhat bohemian expression, as if he were very formidable. If Liang Mengqi saw Zhao Feng's expression, she would probably laugh at him and deem that he was suffering from adolescent delusions.

"He's so awesome. He's definitely a master. What a powerful man. Ha, ha..." An Sen did not know what to say as he stared helplessly.

As for Leng Yue, after hearing what he said, she gently coughed and said,