Chapter 93 - Best Assist

"Is that really possible?" Zi Yan said hesitantly. Last time, when Zhang Han said this, she did not say anything because Little Black did indeed look different from the masses. But to have thirty or so of them in one go, this seemed to be a little too much.

"Why would I lie to you?" Zhang Han didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and looked at Zi Yan: "I didn't lie to you, if you're really worried, take some dog fur to test it out, okay?"

"Humph!" Zi Yan rolled her eyes at Zhang Han, and said: "You're so good at deceiving people, who knows if your words are true or not."

With that, Zi Yan ran back to Mengmeng with a brisk pace, and two girls and the dogs started running and jumping around, playing with each other.

Zhang Han accompanied them at the side. At this moment, his heart felt warm watching them play on the lawn.

"Zhang Han, give me the bag." After playing for a while, Zi Yan turned her head to look at Zhang Han as she reached out her hand and said.

Zhang Han handed the bag over, and Zi Yan took out a round cushion that had a diameter of two meters from the bag, placed it on the grass, and waved hand towards Mengmeng: "Mengmeng, come sit down and rest for a while."

"Hmm Hah, Mengmeng is not tired." Mengmeng's face was covered in sweat. The little princess was busy riding Little Black to battle on the battlefield, she did not even turn her head to look at Zi Yan as she replied him.

"No, Mengmeng, come over here quickly, you're already sweating, I'll help you wipe your sweat first." Zi Yan said again.

Mengmeng was still very obedient, after hearing that, she patted Little Black's body and said in a baby voice: "Wu, let's go, Little Black, to join Mama."

"Awoooo ..."

Because Little Black was afraid that Mengmeng would fall off her body, it carefully turned its body and slowly walked toward Zi Yan.

"Puff ..." Seeing that, Zi Yan could not help but laugh, she looked at Zhang Han and said: Where did you get such a magical dog? "So amazing, it understands human nature."

"Un humph, Little Black is that... Earth Gold Emperor Dog. " Mengmeng snorted, she thought for a long time, but still could not find out Little Black's full name.

Seeing that, Zhang Han laughed, and said: "Didn't I tell you last time, it is an iron-clad Golden Emperor Dog; its name is Little Black."

"That's right, that's right. It's an iron bag, an emperor dog. Little Black is really amazing." Mengmeng rode Little Black to the front, Little Black slowly laid her body on the ground. Mengmeng slid down from the side and happily ran to Zi Yan.

"Mengmeng, sit down and rest for a while." Zi Yan patted the mat beneath her.

Mengmeng walked over, sat down on her butt, and imitated Zi Yan's actions, patting the mat a few times, and said: "PaPa, sit down and rest for a while."

Seeing that, Zhang Han laughed and shook his head, then sat on the right side of Mengmeng.

"Look at how you're playing, you're already acting like a little crazy girl." Zi Yan took out a tissue paper and wiped the perspiration off Mengmeng's forehead, then took out two hats.

One was Zi Yan's usual pink cap, and the other was adorable looking pink cap.

"Come, Mengmeng, put on your hat, this way you won't get sunburned." Zi Yan then handed the hat over.

"Un humph, no, ma, just put on the hat and Mengmeng's hair will be messed up."

The Little Princess still liked to be smug, so she blinked her clear and large eyes as she said seriously. She seemed to have forgotten that Zhang Han didn't usually tidy up her hair.