Chapter 29 - Crop Cultivation

"Woof, woof, woof......"

Seeing that there were strangers coming, Xiao Hei immediately started acting up.

Ever since his body and bones had grown, he still has not gone out to show off. Right now, seeing that there were strangers coming, he naturally had to show off his fangs!

When the pockmarked face male and the few other subordinates saw Xiao Hei's sharp fangs, they were scared pale and their legs couldn't help but retreat backward.

While they were retreating, Xiao Hei slowly walked towards them step by step, with a gaze that was more ferocious than a wild wolf, displaying a look as if he was going to eat someone.

This made the heart of the few people to raise up to their throat.

"Boss, boss......" The pockmarked face male looked at Xiao Hei with a terrified look as he softly called out to Zhang Han.

"Xiao, Xiao Hei Hei......"

At this time, a small and cute voice rang out. The voice belonged to the little princess who had just finished drinking her nutri-express.

Meng Meng could be seen stretching her out her little palm towards Xiao Hei.

Xiao Hei's expression immediately changed, turning into an amiable expression. His big tail also started swaying around left and right as he stuck out his tongue and slowly moved his head towards Meng Meng's little palm.

This kind of lively expression was just like the gif of '九门大提督' smoking that was on the internet.

(Just google the Chinese words and go to image and click the 2nd image if you want to see the gif. That image is most likely the gif.)

"Phew......"

The pockmarked face male and the few subordinates let out a deep breath.

"Boss...what kind of dog is this?" The pockmarked face male asked cautiously, "Will he bite people?"

"He is a normal dog. He won't bite people." Zhang Han slightly shook his head.

"If that is the case, I can put my heart at ease. That's right, boss, is everything here planted by you?" The pockmarked face male furthered himself from Xiao Hei and went to Zhang Han's side as he looked at the surroundings and exclaimed.

"En." Zhang Han nodded his head.

"What kind of grass is this underbrush? Even the soil also cannot be seen." The pockmarked face male asked curiously.

"Normal grass."

"Are those flowers cultivated out by you? Why do I feel like those flowers are different from the ones that are outside of this place?"

"There is nothing different, those flowers are also normal flowers."

"What tree is this? It is so pretty, I also want to plant this kind of tree."

"Normal tree."

The corner of the mouth of the pockmarked male face twitched slightly. He felt that the way Zhang Han spoke was too simple already.

Not talking about others, just talking about the underbrush alone, if the underbrush were taken outside to sell, it was reckoned that people who want to buy underbrush would fight over it crazily. If those flowers were to be taken out, it was reckoned that pretty much just any person would like it. Also, this tree which could shock the heart of others, it truly made others felt intimidated just by seeing it.

Before coming here, he had never once imagined that the existence of a tree that was just like the world tree that was within a game would exist in this world.