198

I stood there shocked.

They all know. Its gonna happen all over again. Like I'm a China doll. They all walk on egg shells around me.

Tears fell from my eyes and I leaned against the wall. I stumbled to my bed.

There gonna bring it up. Its gonna be a whole thing.

I sighed and I cried on my bed. I ran in to my bathroom and I locked the door. I dug through my drawers to see if I had anything sharp. Once I threw all my shit on the ground I couldnt find anything.

I groaned and closed my eyes as more tears fell down my cheeks. I turned and looked in the shower. My razor. I took it out of the shower and took the sharp metal piece off. I stuck a bobby pin in there and tried to break it.

I cut my finger but couldn't break it. I threw it against the wall and I groaned. I paced in my bathroom for a second and I tried to slow my breathing down.

It was almost time for bed. I just needed some water then I would go to bed. I was breathing heavy and I fanned my eyes and I breathed out. I wiped my face and I walked out of my room and down the steps.

The guys were watching tv and I shuffled over to the fridge. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water. "Rose beer meee" Mason screeched and I looked at him. "Anyone else?" I asked and I saw all the hands go up and I sighed.

I carried 11 beers and put them on the table. "Thanks Rose!" They all cheered and grabbed a beer. I walked to the fridge and got my water then walked to the stairs.

"Rose wait. Where are you going?" Ryan asked. "Upstairs. I'm kinda tired" I told them. "Good night love you guys" I spoke and smiled. "Good night Rose" they all said and I walked up stairs. I got into my room and shut the door.

I drank my water and I laid down. Tears rolled off the corners of my eyes and I was breathing heavy. I flipped my covers off and I ran down the hall way and in to Eric's room.

I looked in his drawers and in his desk. I was crying and my heart was racing. I couldn't find what I was looking for though. More tears fell and I threw my head back.

"Rose what the hell are you doing?" I heard Eric's voice and I jumped and looked at him. His arms were crossed and he had both eye brows raised.

"I was uh. I was looking for weed. I'm out" I cracked my knuckles and he nodded and flicked his light on. "Ok. I'll give you some" he spoke and walked in and pulled open a drawer beside his bed.

I shifted my weight from foot to foot and my heart raced. I walked to the door and he called my name. "Here" he spoke and I looked back at him.

"You know what I think I do have some. I'm. Sorry. I'm sorry" I told him and backed out if his room. I hit someone and I looked up and saw Cameron.

"Hey" Cameron smiled and looked down at me. "Hi. Sorry good night" I spoke and walked to the side. "Rose are you sure? Its yours" Eric spoke and I shook my head. "No. I'm tired. I'll just be in my room" I told them and walked quickly to my room and shut the door.

I turned on my light and I got in my weed drawer. I got out a bong some weed and started to smoke. I smoked for about 2 hours and I was fucked. I set everything on the floor and I rolled over and closed my eyes and passed out.

-

I woke up and my body was so heavy. I groaned and I had a weed hangover. I sat up and I laid back down with my head at the opposite end of my bed. I took a deep breath and I flung my legs over the bed.

I rolled off my bed and I laid on my floor. "Fuck" I sighed and I crawled to my bathroom. I picked my self up and I looked at myself in the mirror. "Ew" I sighed and rubbed my eyes.