80

"How did Mason get you kicked out?" John asked. "I stood on a unicorn" Mason laughed. "Are you high?" Jaren asked and grabbed Mason face. "No" Mason shook his head and took a step back. "He was riding the carousel and stood up" Eric told them. "What is wrong with you?" Cameron asked him. "And you all just stood there and watched?" Cameron asked us.

"The guy was running in circles after Mason and-" Jay stopped after Cam glared at him. "Sorry Dad" Mason told him. "Are you really, or are you just saying that?" Cameron crossed his arms. "Mason" Toby, Eric, Jay and I all said in unison. "Yes." Mason nodded. "Sorry for getting us kicked out of the zoo" he smiled. "But it was pretty funny as the guy ran in circles and then I hoped a fence and we almost got away" Mason laughed and we all joined in.

We drove back home and just played video games the whole time. We ordered pizza and laughed about the whole zoo thing. "We need to go shopping tomorrow" I told them. "Yes. I've been needed a new pair of shoes" Toby said and held up his feet. "No not for clothes" I shook my head and smiled. "If not for clothes then what?" John seemed offended.

"For camping stuff retards" Eric rolled his eyes. "And dont you dare fucking tell me to put a dollar in that jar" Eric pointed at Cameron and he put his hands up. "I've written down some stuff we need to get" Eric said. "My list is upstairs" he pointed to the stairs. "I wanna go" Mason said and we all looked at him.

"I wanna ride in the cart" he chuckled. "Fine. Eric, Mason, and I'll go shopping and anyone else if they want" I said and they all nodded. "Tomorrow is Wednesday were going shopping then Thursday we can pack and Friday we can leave" Cameron confirmed and we all nodded. We all went to bed at a decent hour and as I walked up to my room my phone buzzed. Luke.

Luke: Are we still on for dinner Thursday?

Me: Of course. Are you gonna be home tomorrow??

Luke: Yes. 😉 You should . .stop by

Me: Maybe I will. 💦👅😉

Me: Oh my God were so cringey. Blah.

Luke: We are. I dont know why we try lol

Me: But I'll text you tomorrow. I have to go shopping.

Luke: Camping?

Me: Yea. I'm kind of excited lol.

Luke: I'm glad. I'll see you tomorrow.

I clicked off my phone and set it on my bed side table as I turned off my light. I went to bed in 20 seconds

-

I woke up by my self, and I wanted to stay in my bed. I sighed and curled up and tried to pull the covers over my head. I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through Twitter and Instgram. After 20 minutes I got up walked out to the hall. I walked down stairs and saw John in the kitchen.

"John" I called and he turned around. "Want some coffee?" He asked and lifted up a cup. I nodded and grabbed the cup from him. He got his coffee and moved out of the way. I got mine and sat on the couch. All the guys started to come down after Eric. He loved waking everyone up.

"Eric" I said his name and he looked at me. "Why do you wake everyone up all the time?" I asked him. "Because I get lonely and everyone needs to get up anyway" he shrugged and laughed. Once we all got down stairs we all sat on the couches. "Whos going shopping with me?" I asked. Cameron, Mason, Eric and Jay raised there hands.

"Ok then go get ready and meet back down here in an hour." I told them and they all got up and went to there rooms. I got up and got in the shower then got dressed and walked down stairs. "You guys ready??" I asked and they all stood up off the couch.

"Anyone else wanna go?" I asked and put my jacket on. The rest of them shook there head and I nodded. "Ok well dont burn the house down, and no friends over" I smiled. "But mom" Toby wined. "Love you guys. Be back in a bit" I told them and walked to the door. "Let's go other children" I pushed the 4 others out the door. We got in to my car and we drove to the store.

We got in to my car and we drove to the store. We got to the store and turned off my car. "Were only here to get the stuff we need. Ok?" I asked them and they all nodded. We got out and Mason and Jay started running around the parking lot. "Boys" I snapped and they stopped and a car honked at them. "Get out of the way" I waved them over and they laughed.

"Next time dont stop" Eric yelled at the car and I hit him. I grabbed Mason and Jay's hands and made then walk with me. "We are in public. Which means you dont act like yourselves" I scolded them as we walked. "Sorry mom" Jay said and they both kept there heads down. "Mom mode activated" Cameron said and I rolled my eyes. We got in to the huge warehouse like store which had everything and I got a cart, and Cameron got one.

I made Jay walked beside Cameron and Mason walked beside me. We walked in and walked over to a corner so we could talk. I pulled out my list and ripped it in half. "I need you to get all that stuff" I told Cameron and handed his part of the list. "I'm taking Mason your taking Jay" I added and Jay and Mason seemed upset.

"What about me?" Eric asked. "Your an adult. Who ever you wanna go with" I shrugged. "Meet back here in an hour with all the stuff" I told them and they all nodded.