55

Me: Guys. . .

Me: Hey anyone awake??

I rolled my eyes and texted John.

Me: John. .

Me: uugggg.

Jonsnow❤: Hey What's goin on?

Me: Can you come pick me up from Lukes?

Jonsnow❤: What happened?? Are you ok?

Me: Yes I'm fine I just locked my keys in side and hes not here to unlock the door.

Jonsnow❤: I was about to beat some ass.

Me: Will you pick me up?

Jonsnow❤: yea I'll be right over. Send me some direction please

I breathed a sigh of relief and texted him the directions and sat on the steps. He pulled up and I walked over. "Hey" I smiled as I shut the door. "Are you sure your ok??" He asked and started to drive. "Yes John. Luke went to work and I was there. He told me to lock up and I locked my keys in the house" I explained and he nodded.

We got in the car and started to drive. "The house is that way" I pointed and he shrugged. "Where are we going?" I asked and he shrugged. "So your kidnapping me now?" I asked and he nodded. "Not funny I need to edit some footage for a video" I told him and he shook his head.

"You havent come over to our house in forever." He wined and I rolled my eyes. "I will once I get my car back." I told him. "Nope right now since I had to pick you up" he smirked. "Whatever I'll just text Cam" I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. "No" he grabbed it and rolled down his window. "Dont" I screamed as he dangled out the window.

"Are you gonna come with out a fight?" He asked and I crossed my arms. "That sounds so creepy, but fine" I looked forward and held my hand out. "I wasnt born yesterday. This is mine" he told me and I looked over at him to see my phone slide into his pocket. "But what if someone calls me?" I asked worried and he shrugged.

"I might get a text or an email" I said in a hurry and again he shrugged. We made it to the house, where John, Jay, and Ezra lived. I got out of the car and walked inside, and immediately when I walked in it smelled like vape juice and weed. "Smells like home" I laughed and John shut the door. I went over to there fridge and heard my phone ding.

I went to reach for it but I remembered John had it. "Can I answer that?" I asked and he pulled it out and looked at it. "From Dad with a green heard and an eye roll" he told me "its Cameron" I rolled my eyes and stepped toward him. "Oh. I'll just tell him your fine" he turned and walked away.

I groaned and grabbed a drink from the fridge. "Rose?" I heard Jay as he walked into the room. "Hello" I smiled and he looked confused. "When did you get here?" He asked and walked over to me as John laughed and typed on my phone. "John came and picked me up and brought me here" I shrugged and he nodded.

"Rose is here?" Ezra spoke and I threw my hands up. "John my phone" I walked over to him and he looked up and ran in the other direction. "Uugg" I groaned and laid on the floor. "Heeyyy Rac!" I yelled and he walked over to me with a cookie in hand. "Can I use your phone?" I ask him and John runs out of the room and looks at Ezra. "Dont let her!" John yelled and Ezra looked back down at me and shrugged.

"Uugg drive me home" I pleaded and John walked away. Ezra smiled and walked away and came back and handed me a cookie. "Eat that" he smiled and I smelled it. I smiled and he nodded, so I took a bite and the weed was a bit strong. "You make these?" I asked and took another bite.

"Yep" he laughed and I shook my head and smiled. I ate the weed cookie and kept laying on the floor. Ezra joined me after awhile and we were just laying there. "What are you guys doing?" I heard Jay ask and he walked out and looked down at us. "Ppppfffff" I closed my eyes and Ezra and I started laughed. "Oh my God you guys, already?" He asked and I nodded with tears streaming down my face.

I had no idea what was so funny but I had to sit up because I was laughing so hard. "I'm starving" I got up and went to the fridge. I saw some chips on the counter as I close the fridge and go for those. I grab the chips and open then and start eating them. They were original Lays, got there so good.

I sat on the couch and John had gone upstairs with my phone to make a video. "Johnnn" I called and stumbled into his room. "Joooooohhnnn" I called again and walked into his room. "What?" He shouted as I jumped on to his bed. "What are you doing?" I asked him and saw he was on the CSGO loading screen.

"Hold on Cam" John said into his mic and looked at me. "I'm playing CSGO. I told you I had to make a video." He pointed to the camera. I saw the username bappo, Fitzgerald, Swaggersouls, and Zucc on there. "Cameron, John kidnapped me help" I yelled and John covered his mic.

"Shhhhh" John tried to quiet me down. "No no shes fine" John laughed in to the mic. "Someone come get me. I need to edit. Ive only uploaded twice in the past month" I shouted and John stood up. "Hold on boys" he told them and grabbed me off the bed and pushed me out the door. "Out out out. I'm playing a video game. Go bother Jay" he pushed me out and the door shut.

I sighed as my high started to wear off. I saw Jay walking around picking stuff up. "Hey" he smiled and looked at him self in the mirror. He was dressed up, which was weird. Button up shirt and nice pants with shoes.

"Where are you goin all fancy" I asked and he smiled. "I'm going to have lunch" he told me and I raised an eye brow. "By your self?" I asked and he shook his head. "With Emily. I met her a couple days ago online" he flattened out his shirt. "Well this isnt you at all" I shook my head and he turned toward me. "Where ever your going for lunch isnt this nice." I told him and he creased his eye brows.

"You need to put on jeans and unbutton at least the first 2 buttons" I tell him and he looks down at his pants then back at me. "Come on" I sigh and pull him to his own room. I walk into his closet and look threw some drawers to find a park pair of pants.

"Put those on" I threw them to him and looked at his shirt. It was a light gray button down so I picked out some black shoes and walked back out. He stood there and looked at me. I walked back and grabbed him a brown belt and handed the shoes and belt to him.

"Those shoes are really nice where did you get them?" I asked as he handed me them. "Uuu I'm pretty sure John gave them to me said they got to small" he slipped on the new shoes and put the belt around his waist.