86

We tried to read the directions and Eric had to help us all. "No that piece with that one" Cam read and pointed. "Dumb asses" Eric shook his head and connected the pieces. Some how we got our tents set up and our other stuff ready to go. It was getting dark and I wanted marshmallows on the fire.

I got some fire wood and Cam tried to help me light a fire. Once we did get it fucking lit we all sat around and roasted marshmallows. We told spooky stories and had some good fucking laughs. "You fucking liar" Eric shook his head. "No I'm not. It's true. That's really what happened" Mason insisted and we all laughed. "I think it's time for bed" Cameron told all of us.

"Awww Dad. 5 more minutes" Jay wined. "Yea come on dad" Mason nodded. "Nope. I'm putting my foot down. Everyone is going to bed" Cameron told us all. "You suck dad" Mason crossed his arms. "Your not gonna talk that way to your father" Toby said in a high pitched voice. "Ok I'm going to bed this is weird" I shook my head and chuckled.

I went to my tent and unzipped it. I climbed in and laid on my blow up mattress. There was some talking outside and then all was quiet. I closed my eyes and I heard giggles.

I heard more giggles as time went on and I sighed. "Mason Jay. Shut up!" I heard Eric yell and they busted out laughing. "Oh my God" I heard someone sigh. Once everyone quieted down I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-

"Cock a doodle doooooooo!!" I heard some one screech. I rubbed my eyes and reached my for my phone. "COCK A DOODLE DOOOO!!" I heard someone screech even louder. "Mason shut the hell up!" I heard Toby yell and a thud.

I stepped out of my tent and saw Mason walking around rubbing his head. "Toby threw a shoe at me" he frowned. "Go get me some fire wood" I told him and he walked away. The rest of them got out of there tents and I started a fire and started to cook breakfast.

"Were going on a hike today" Ryan told us. "Eww why?" Ezra asked. "Because we all need exercise" he pointed at him. "So eat and get dressed in good clothes for hiking" Ryan nodded and stood up. I ate the rest of my food and got changed. In case you didn't know, changing in a small, one person tent is fucking hard.

After I was dressed I stepped out and tied my shoes and most of them were standing out there. "Wheres Ezra?" I asked them and we all looked around. "Racc!" They all shouted and he poked his head out of his tent. "I cant go" he sighed. "Why not?" Ryan asked and we all walked over to him. "Because I'll just slow you down." He shook his head.

"Ezra it wont be the same come on" Eric told him. "Yea come on" Ryan said. "I just cant" he shook his head "why are you afraid of the outside world?" Eric asked. "I have asthma" Ezra rolled his eyes and didnt look at any of us. "What?" Cameron asked shocked. "I'm not gonna say it again" Ezra shook his head.

"Why didnt any of us know about this?" I asked. "You smoke all the time and you have asthma?" Toby questioned. "Its only a mild case, that's why I stay in my house" he told us. "We'll watch after you, just come on" Sam told him. "I dont want you to watch after me though. I just dont wanna get in the way" he said. "Ok ok. We wont, but we still want you to come" I told him and he sighed.

John unzipped his tent and he stood up. "Fine, whatever. Let's go I guess" he told us and Ryan smiled. "Alright this way kids" Ryan told us. Our herd walked along the path and when we got to the entrance Ryan stopped and turned around. "We gotta buddy up because I know you fuckers like to wander off" he pointed at some of us.

"Cameron and Jay. Jaren and Eric. My self and John" Ryan started and we started to buddy up. "Rose and Mason, then Sam, Toby, and Ezra" Ryan finished and Mason rapped his arm around me. "Now we can go" Ryan turned back around and we started to walk. We looked at a bunch of trees and saw a few animals.

About 2 hours past and I was starting to get tired. "Why did we decided to do this?" I asked and dragged my feet. "Because we all need fresh air" Ryan told me and I stopped. "Guys" I called and they stopped and looked back at me. "Rose come on" Eric told me "Your like the smallest one here" John told me and I sighed.

"But I never have to walk unless it's to go to the fridge" I huffed and kept walking. "Were almost to the top of the hill." Sam said. "And then we get to walk back down" Ryan smiled and we all sighed. "I need to be carried" I told then and Mason stopped and walked over to me. He bent down and I hopped on his back. "Thanks Mason" I smiled. "Yea yea" he chuckled. "Your such a child" Cameron told me.

"Weve been walking for like 2 hours. My legs are tired" I frowned. We kept walking and we walked out of the tree line and Ryan stopped. "Wow" I heard Toby gasp. Mason set me down and we all stood at the top of the hill. The sun was setting on the water and it was a warm yellow red color.

It looked like a Bob Ross painting, and it was beautiful. "What now?" I asked and looked at Ryan. "We gotta walk back now" Sam said and we all sighed. "And quickly. I dont think anyone brought flash lights" Cameron said and we all groaned. "This is so beautiful though" Jaren said and we all agreed.

"Ok let's go" John said and we all turned around and started to walk back. We walked for about an hour and it was dark, but there was full moon out tonight. "Hey boys. I gotta take a leak" Mason spoke up and we all stopped.

"Mason were like 2 hours out. Can you wait?" Ryan asked and Mason shook his head. "You guys go. I'll wait for him" I waved them ahead and they nodded and kept walking.