114

It was almost 5:45 and it was a text from Luke.

Luke: Hey are we still on for tonight?

Me: Of course you still coming over at 6?

Luke: Yea. Are you home??

Me: No driving home from the beach. We'll be home right around 6. I'll see you then.

Luke: But what about the other guys.

Me: *shrug*

Luke: What do you mean shrug? Help me

Me: I love you!

Luke: Rose I love you too please dont do this. ❤❤ Its gonna be so weird.

Me: there is a spare key in the flower pot by the back door but it goes to the front.

Luke: I really do love you now. 😉

Me: Mmhh. Makes sure you put it back and lock the door as well. I'll be there in 10.

I clicked off my phone and looked out the window in to the darkness. We got home 11 minutes later and I saw Luke's car across the street. I smiled and we all walked up to the steps and Cameron unlocked the door and we all piled in.

"I'm going to bed" I told them and grabbed my clothes from the bag. "Good night" they all said and I walked up stairs and I walked in to my dark room and I was grabbed. I went to scream and a hand was out over my mouth and the door was shut and the light flicked on.

They let go and I turned around and saw Luke smiling. I hit him and he looked at me and kissed me. "Have you had this on all day?" He asked and I nodded. "Yep how good does it look?" I asked him and did a pose.

"Fuckin sexy" he nodded and smacked my ass. I laughed and walked into my closet. "Rose!" I heard a knock at my door. "I'm naked!" I yelled. "Alright. John's ready to leave when you are" Cameron told me and I looked at Luke.

"Wait Cam" I yelled and I grabbed a towel and wrapped a towel around my body and poked my head out my door. "Yea?" He asked. "Can I just stay here for the night?" I asked him. "Rose" he looked down the hall way and I put out my bottom lip.

"I'm so tired and I bet there already sleeping down stairs" I told him and he sighed. "Ok" he nodded and I smiled. "Good night" I told him and he walked down to his room with a smile.

I closed my door and Luke was laying on my bed. I shook my head and grabbed my phone. I texted John

Me: Cam said I could stay here tonight

JonSnow❤: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Me: One night wont kill us. Get some rest good night

I set my phone down and and walked in to my closet and got in to a tank top and shorts. "Rose" Luke called. "sshh" I told him and he pouted.

"Come over here" he whispered and I smiled. "Oh I meant to ask, what the hell did you do to your walls?" He asked and we both looked around. "Bit of a paint job" I shrugged and shut off my bathroom light.

"Do you not like it?" I asked him. "No I do. It's very you and I love that" he told me and I smiled. I turned off the light and crawled in to bed. I wiggled under the covers and I felt Luke wrap his arms around and me and pull me close to him.

We were face to face and I could feel his breath on my forehead. "I miss this" he told me and hugged me. "Me too" I smiled. "Good night" he kissed me. "Night" I said back and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-

I woke up tangled with Luke. I took a deep breath and smelled his sent and turned over carefully. His hair was swiped over his forehead and his eyes were closed. His lips were slightly parted and he was breathing softly.

I looked at his face and smiled and staring might be weird but he looks so peaceful. He took a deep breath and pulled me closer and rubbed his head on his pillow and was still again. I giggled and he I knew he was now awake.

"I love waking up with you next to me" he told me and I smiled. It was quiet for a moment before he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Did you hear what I said?" He asked and I nodded. "What did I say?" He asked.

"I love waking up with you next to me" I smiled and he smiled. "oh my God babe" he said and wiped a fake tear from his eye. "That's the sweetest thing you've ever said" he said and climbing on top of me and kissed me.

"I just cant believe. You would. Say that." He kissed me in between words and I giggled and he kissed my cheek and tickled my sides. "Luke" I giggled and he kissed my lips with passion and stopped. "I dont wanna get caught" he smirked and I leaned up and kissed him.

"Yea right" I pushed him off me and got up. "Rose!" I heard a knock at my door. "I'm naked!" I shouted and covered up a laughing Luke. I opened my door a little bit and stuck my head out and saw Cam standing there.

"Hey." I smiled. "Just making sure your alright" he smiled. "I heard some noise" he said worried and tried to look around me. "I fucking stubbed my toe and knocked some stuff off my dresser." I laughed and he nodded.

"All of us are down stairs. Toby is making breakfast before we get the podcast recorded" Cam told me and I nodded and I smiled and he walked away. "I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled and then shut my door and I turned around and saw Luke's bare back.

"Are you naked?" I asked quietly. "No" he stood up and he was just in his boxers. "I could be though" he walked over to me and gave me a cheeky smile. "You could too" he wrapped his arms around me and I giggled.

"Not in a minute we cant" i told him and he turned me around and I looked up at him. "Is that a challenge?" He raised an eye brow and I laughed and shook my head and pushed him away. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me back to him, bent down, and kissed me.

"I guess I'll be up here waiting" he sighed and flopped on the bed. "I'll be back up in a bit" I touched his thigh and he jumped. "Love you" I smiled and walked away as he groaned. I walked out the door and closed it behind me.

"Whatcha hidin?" Mason asked and I jumped and looked at him. "Nothing" I scrunch my eye brows. "I just dont want a cunt like you to go in" I told him and walked to the stairs. "I'm not a cunt your a cunt!" He yelled and walked after me. "Cameron Mason called me a cunt!" I ran over to Cam and hid behind him.

"Mason" Cameron shook his head. "Shes the one who started it!" Mason threw his hands up and I saw most of the guys in the kitchen and some sitting at the bar on stools. "Breakfast is almost ready" John called. "You didnt help at all" Jaren pushed him out of the kitchen.

"I can still be excited about it" John told him and rolled his eyes. I got a cup and poured my self some coffee.