62

"Knock knock" I heard some one say. "Were making popcorn and watchin a movie. Come on" Eric told me and I sighed. "Carry me" I groaned and he grabbed my ankle.

"No Eric" I screamed and tried to grab on to my blankets. He kept pulling me off the edge until I hit the ground. "What the fuck" I yelled as he kept dragging me out in to the hall. We were almost at the stairs and i grabbed on to one of the poles because we had wooden stairs. "Ok ok. I'm coming. Just stop" I yelled at him and he smiled and let go of me and walked down stairs.

I got up and walked down stairs and saw Toby and Jaren in the kitchen making popcorn and the other 6 of them on the couches and chairs. I dragged a beanbag from the corner of the room and put it beside one of the couches. I grabbed a blanket and plopped in the over sized chair. I got out my phone and scrolled though my social media.

I saw that Toby was officially going to rebrand and the media was talking about different shit. I rolled my eyes and checked my messages. I got one from my good friend Anna.

Side Hoe👅💦: Hheeyyy girl!!

Me: Lol hey.

Side Hoe👅💦: Can you do me a big favor??

Me: Depends.

Side Hoe👅💦: On what? 🤔

Me: The favor. Cause if its like last time then no.

Side Hoe👅💦: I swear it's not. I just need you to watch my dog for the weekend

Me: That huge one!!?? The one that's all fluffy??!!!!

Side Hoe👅💦: Yes. Oliver. So will you?

Me: Of course!! When?

Side Hoe👅💦: This weekend. Friday night, Saturday Sunday and I'll pick him up Monday morning.

Me: Sounds great.

Side Hoe👅💦: Your the best! Love you

Me: I know. I love you too

I rolled my eyes and giggled. I loved her dog. I looked up and the movie still hadn't started. "What are we watching" I hit Ezras arm. "Ow, and I dont know" he shrugged.

"Were watching IT" Toby called as he and Jaren walked over. "Uugg" I groaned and threw my blanket off. "What no. Dont leave" Cameron said and I looked at all of them. "I hate scary movie. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack when I watch them" I crossed my arms. "That's part of the fun!" Mason smiled.

"I'll sit with you. I dont like them much either" Jaren told me and sat down on my beanbag. "Plus I made way to much popcorn so every body needs to eat some" Toby said and handed me a bowl. I took the bowl and sat down beside Jaren. Toby put the blanket over us and shut off the lights. Right as the lights clicked off I heard a scream and then I screamed. "Mason knock it off" Eric hit him and I shook my head.

"Holy fuck" I sighed and Jaren rapped an arm around me. Some one started to movie and I already didnt like it like why in the hell would you get your boat back from and clown in the sewers? I covered my eyes when I thought there was going to be something scary which was almost all the time. Once it was over It was around 9. Popcorn was all over the floor and I didnt want to move.

"That was horrible" I said and the lights turned on. "It wasnt that bad" Eric laughed and I stood up. "What are you doing?" John asked and I shrugged. "Will you make some food?" Mason yawned and I shook my head. "I think I'm going to bed" Cameron yawned and all of them agreed. "How can you go to sleep after something like that" I asked and pointed to the tv.

They all started to get up and walk up stairs. I sighed and walked up stairs with them as I told Jay, Ezra and John good night because there rooms were down stairs. I walked in to my room and turned all the lights on. "Rose!" I heard some one yell and jump out of my closet. I screamed and fell to the floor and held my chest. I heard a laugh and looked up and saw Mason.

"You fucking asshole!" I screamed and got up and grabbed a book off my desk and started hitting him with it. "Oww Rose stop!" He cried as he laid on the floor while I beat him with this book. "Cameron!" I yelled and stood up as Mason wore a cheeky smile on his face and was still on the floor. Cameron walked in there with his glasses on and his tooth brush in his mouth.

"What?" He asked and looked down at Mason. "He jumped out of my closet and scared me half to death. Ground him right now" I pointed at Mason. "So he finally came out of the closet" I heard Eric laughed as he walked in. "Shut up cunt" Masom jumped off the ground. "Mason. Dont scare Rose. Rose nothing is going to get you" Cameron pushed Mason out. I crossed my arms and they walked out and shut the door.

I rubbed my eyes and sat down at my desk and started to edit some stuff. I worked until the sun came up the next morning and that's when I collapsed on my bed. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.