134

"So were gonna need you to stay at your house. I strongly suggest you not leave your house and I must insist you not see your boyfriend" he told me sadly and i nodded.

"Amazing" I rubbed my eyes. "I- were very sorry. But we know where hes been camping out. If we catch him we will tell you" He told me again and I nodded. "If theres anything I can do. Please let me know" I told him and he nodded.

They let me leave and I had a police escort back to my house. I sat on the couch and sighed. The guys came back a little bit later and I walked up to my room. I couldn't bare to see there sad faces, because I knew I was the cause.

I sat in my room for a little bit and I heard soft knock. Cameron walked in and he looked at me. He closed the door and walked over to my bed and sat down on the end. He didnt say anything for a while and he just sighed and looked at the ground.

"They found some stuff that wasnt damaged. John found a whole drawer of pictures. Ezra found some stuff in a chest, and Jay got a box of stuff from his grandparents." He told me and I nodded. "And everything else?" I asked. "Rose" he said softly.

"I burned up everything they loved" I told him and he shook his head and looked at me. "No you didnt. It was Tyler" Cameron put his hand on my leg and I shook my head. "Me" I sighed.

"If I had just-" "if you had just done this and that none of this would have happened. I dont wanna hear that bull shit" he told me. "Rose Turner. This is not your fault" I looked straight in to my eyes and I huffed.

"I'm serious Cameron. What if I had just stayed with Tyler? What if I hadn't gone up to him in that diner?" I asked and took a breath and he stopped. "You could What if your self to death. I'm telling you for a fact that if you stayed with him this is how it would have turned out anyway. Or worse. He is insane and all he wants to do is kill people. Hes a fucking physopath and-" Cameron stopped and breathed.

"It fucking sucks. It just sucks, but were all gonna get threw this and be better because of it" He told me. "Jay should have just let me burn in that house" I said under my breath and Cameron looked at me, his eyes glossed over. "He would have never forgiven him self" Cameron told him sternly and stood up.

"Now you can either stay in here or come down stairs and be with your family" he told me and I stayed on my bed. "I'll be down in a bit. I've gotta text my mom" I told him and he smiled and nodded. He walked out and shut the door behind him.

He knew I wasn't gonna go down stairs, but I knew he was hoping. I got up and took a shower and then laid in my bed for the rest of the day. I didnt get up, or eat or say anything. Just laid there. No one came up and I was grateful for that. The sky turned dark and it was getting to be night time.

I heard the guys talk and shuffle there way to there rooms. It was quiet in the house around 11. I dragged my self up and put a hoodie on and then walked back down. I waited another hour and then I walked to my door and opened it. The hall way was dark and I couldn't hear anything but some of the snores and the wind outside.

I tip toed my way down the stairs and in to the living room. I got to the door and grabbed my house key and walked outside. I smelled the air and it was about to rain. I saw the police car sitting in front of our house but the cop inside was sleeping.

I sighed and stepped down the steps in my bare feet and I walked along the side walk and over to the park. I walked to the tree line and in a little ways. The ground was soft and I heard a few twigs snap under my feet. Then I stopped at my tree.

I looked up and smiled and started to climb. I always felt safe up here, and right now I was calm, though I was worried about the boys. About 20 minutes later I climbed down cause I didnt want to get in trouble with the guys or the cops.

I stood at the base of my tree and walked around there for another 20 minutes then I started to walk back. It wasn't a long walk but it was just enough to wear I couldn't see the house from the park. I stopped in the middle of the field and remembered that night when Tyler came up to me.

I stood in the middle of this field and sighed. "Tyler?" I asked quietly and looked around. "Tyler!" I called and turned my head. "Shh. We dont wanna wake anyone" I heard his voice but didnt see him. I kept turning around in circles but couldnt see him.

"Where are you? Why are you doing this?" I asked franticly and backed up a step. "Calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you" He said softly. "Not gonna hurt me? You burnt the house down that I was sleeping in" I almost shouted.

"Stop Yelling!" He barked and I jumped and he sighed. "I didnt know you were in there. If I would have known then I would have never done it" he said sadly. "But I could have died. What would you have done then? And the 3 boys that were in there as well" I told him and he hummed.

"I just about jumped in that burning house when I heard you were in there. That's how they found me" He spoke and I shook my head and looked around again. "Please just stop this" I pleaded and he chuckled.

"You know I cant. I still want you Rose" he told me and I felt a hand on my shoulder and I stopped. I didnt look at him and we didnt say anything for awhile. "Tyler" I said softly and I tried to walk away but he grabbed my shoulder harder and I winced.