50

We sat up there for about an hour and then some because the mics stopped working. After it was done we all waved and got off the stage. "Alright let's go take some pictures!" John cheered and flipped his hair. "Good job on the announcing" I told Toby and gave him a side hug. We all got to the booths and took a bunch of pictures and sighed a bunch of stuff.

People gave us stuff and we talked to them. We were hitting the 4 hour mark when I saw Toby wander off and take a picture with some guy. "Who was that?" I asked him as he walked over and he showed me the picture.

"Very nice" I told him and he smiled

"Very nice" I told him and he smiled. "He knew who I was" Toby jumped up and down and grabbed my hands.

"I'm so happy for you" I told him and  he smiled. We were all getting tired so we went to put or stuff in the cars. It was getting to around 9 when I tapped out. I told as many of the boys as I could that I was going home. "Be safe we'll be home in a bit, and we'll get pizza" Cam told me and I smiled and nodded. I walked to my car and went home. I got all my stuff inside and decided to go through some of it.

Most were notes, and I loved reading them. Some people gave me little plastic bugs. I love my job. After the first box I went down stairs and it was almost 10. I sat on the couch and watched some tv and waited for the guys. My phone buzzed and I looked at the message.

Dad💚🙄: Hey we just pizza. Were driving home now.

I smiled and grabbed a blanket and covered up and watched my show. The 8 of them walked in and set the food down. We ate and talked about our day. "That panel was so much fun" John laughed. "Next year Mason has to be on time" Jaren groaned and we all laughed. I told the boys I was gonna turn in early and went up stairs.

"Good night!" They all called and I smiled and closed my door and got into sweat pants and a tshirt. I heard my phone buzz and picked it up to see Luke had texted me.

Luke: Did you have fun at your nerd convention?

Me: In fact I did. Lots of people asked if I had a BF and I told them no so I got lots of flirts

Luke: what?? 😭😭 noooo. I still love you.

Luke: I'll never think of anyone else. Your the one for me. Lol

Me: I'm just kidding I love you too. I told them all I was happily taken. 😉

Luke: Good I thought I was gonna have to come over there. 😘

Me: Are you still at work?

Luke: Yep I've got another 4 hours. Uugg I just wanted to see how your day was.

Me: Your too sweet. You should probably get back to work tho.

Luke: my break is almost over. 😖 I'll text you tomorrow ❤❤

Me: I'll be here. 💙💚

I set my phone back down and it buzzed once more.

Raidoman🖤: Do you think I should rebrand?

Me: To what?

Raidoman🖤: Tobyonthetele?

Me: That's adorable! Why do you want to?

Raidoman🖤: Well John and everyone's like eeeeeer your not John and everyone already knows its Toby and I dont know. It's just confusing I guess.

Me: lol. I like Tobyonthetele I think its fits you better.

Raidoman🖤: Thanks Rose good night.

Me: Good night Toby

I smiled and put my phone on slient and turned off my light and went to bed.

-

I woke up to a knock on my door and then Cameron entering. "What?" I groaned and he walked over to my closet and threw some close on me "are you coming to the second day of PAX with us?" He asked and I shook my head. "My feet hurt and I'm tired" I yawned and he walked over to me. "Ok. Well the rest of us are gonna go. Stop by if you get board" he told me and I nodded. I closed my eyes as he walked out and I heard some yelling down stairs before the door slammed.

It was quiet.

I had the whole house to myself and I loved it. I didnt have to hear any of the boys yelling or breaking things. I looked though my phone before I got up and got a beer. I had the whole day what's wrong with a little drinking. Wow I sound like an alcoholic. I drank and sat on the couch.

Mid day came around and I felt a bit of a buzz, but nothing major. So I moved up to hard liquor. I took the bottle right out of the cabinet and took a sip. It burned my throat and I cringed back a bit before doing it again. I hooked my phone to the speaker system while I drank and put on some socks. The burn of the liquor didnt even bother me anymore.

I laughed and sang out the lyrics to one of my favorite songs. "Fuck me up! Fuck me up good!!" I sang and took another drink. I turned up the music so loud that it was shaking the whole house. I danced around and sang some more. "Sooo hey little girl. You rip off your shirt! Leave on your heels while I lift up your skirt!!" I shouted and danced like no tomorrow.

(BTW if you havent heard of Highly Suspect you should go listen to them)

The song ended and I finished my bottle. I heard my phone buzz, but ignored it and walked in to the kitchen. I dragged a chair to one of the cabinets where the other bottles were and I climbed up very carefully. I grabbed the next bottle and jumped off and put my arms out to balance my self. I laughed and left the chair there. I didnt even know I was drinking, all I knew was it was getting me drunk and I was happy.

I danced and listened to more music, as time went on and on. I danced and drank until I was tired, which never happened. I saw that it was getting dark outside and it never occurred to me that people would be coming home. "Rose!" I heard some one yell and my music was turned down and the bottle was grabbed out of my hand.