88

"So how exactly did you two get lost in the woods?" Cameron looked at Mason and I. "You guys were to tired yesterday to tell us" Sam spoke. "Well Mason had to pee and I waited for him" I started.

"So I walked into the woods and got my dick out and pissed on the ugly lookin tree" Mason told us and they laughed. "Then he decided to scream" I shook my head. "Why. Did you see somthing?" Eric asked Mason. "I had to scream when I saw my huge dick. Scares me every time cunt" Mason shook his head and we all laughed.

"That's so retarded. What next?" Toby asked, interested. "Then me, being a dumbass, ran in to the woods because I was scared he had gotten attacked" I threw my hands up. "I zipped up my pants and started to walk back until I heard her call my name and I ran over to her." Mason said quietly. "I jumped out and laughed because I scared her and then I felt like an asshole" he said quietly.

"What why?" John asked. "Cause I started crying. I though I had lost one of my best friends and I would have to be stuck in the woods alone" I shook my head and punched Mason again. "Not cool" Cameron glared at Mason. "I said I was sorry" Mason said and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "I'm sorry Rose" he said and I smiled.

"Anyway after that we wandered around and tried to find the path. Both our phones had died and we got tired so we sat by a tree and fell asleep" I shrugged. "Then that lady saved our fuckin lives" Mason nodded. We laughed once more and talked and ate until everyone was done.

"I think I'm gonna go down to the lake" I told the guys. "We'll be down in a bit" Ryan told me and I nodded. Since it was about 90 degrees out today I wanted to swim. I got in my tent and dug through my shit to try to find my stuff. I found my swimsuit and put it on and ran to the van to try to find a towel.

"Wow Rose" I heard Toby whistle. I gasped and turned around. "Shut the fuck up" I rolled my eyes and grabbed a towel. "Prev" I walked up to him. "No I'm ambiguous" he smiled. "I'm going swimming" I told him and walked to the lake. "Be safe" I heard him call. I made it to the lake and saw some kids playing by the side.

I set my towel down on the dock and looked out to the lake. There was a floating deck a little ways out. I stepped to the edge of the dock and jumped in head first into the water. I swam over to the dock and I lifted my self on to it and I laid down to soak up the sun.

A few minutes past and I felt the the square move a little bit. I opened my eyes and I saw Mason shaking it. "Hey no retards aloud" I hit his hands and he gasped. He lifted him self up and I tried to throw him off. We wrested on top of it until he pushed me off and back in to the water. He helped me back up and we saw the other guys on the long dock waving at us.

"This is ours" he told me as we waved back and smiled. "Of course. We have to protect it" I nodded amd waved some more. Jay jumped in along with Jaren, John, Toby, Ezra, Sam, and Eric. Cameron and Ryan stood on the dock as the other 6 swam out. "Defend the castle!!" Mason shouted as the other guys tried to get up.

Eric ended up getting on top and I was trying to push him off. "Mason help" I laughed as we wrestled for the spot. "Eric this isnt fair" I told him he he smiled and pushed me to the edge. "Dont care. That's what makes it fun" he pushed harder and I let go and stepped out of the way and he fell in the water. I laughed and felt some one pick me up.

I yelped and saw Toby carrying me. "Toby noooo" I hung on to his neck as he dangled me to the edge. "Mason" I yelled again and he was pushing Jay in the water and Jaren jumped on his back. "You ready?" Toby asked and I shook my head and he threw me in to the water. I splashed and then surfaced and saw Mason was still standing.

I got back up and pushed Sam off and John caught my arm. "John no" I laughed and we tried to push each other off. "Your goin down" he told me and he pushed and I held on the his arm and we fell in together. A few minutes passed and we all sat on the deck thing panting.

"What about Ryan and Cameron?" I asked them and we all looked over to the back where they stood. "We should get them in here" Mason said and we all nodded. "But they dont wanna. There still dressed" Ezra pointed out. "So what?" I shrugged and stood up. "We all have to push them in come on" I told them and did a dove in to the water.

I swam and heard the other guys splash in after me as I swam to the dock and I lifted my self up. "Come on you guys" I pulled Cam and Ryan's hands. "No I'm ok" Ryan shook his head and backed up. "Yea you looked like you were having fun out there" Cameron told me the other boys got to the dock and stood up.

"Go now!" I yelled and they all pushed Cameron and Ryan in to the lake and we stood there and laughed our asses off. Ryan surfaced first and glared at all of us. "You betray me" he frowned. "Some one help me up" he lifted his hands in. Eric and John went to help him and he dragged them in. "I literally have one of the most expensive jackets on right now" he looked at all of us.

"Give it to me and I'll go hang it up" I told him and reached out my hand. He pulled it off and threw it to me. I ran back to the van and threw his jacket on top. When I got back I saw all of them had gotten in and Cameron was on top of the floating deck out in the water. He was shouting and raised his arms up in the air.

The rest of the guys got on and threw him off. I smiled, at my best friends and they all waved me over once they were sitting on the deck. "Jump in Rose jump in!!" They all shouted and I cannon balled in and swam over to them. I was helped on to the deck and we all just sat there, because it had been a few hours.