160

I stood by Rick and also looked through the glass. There was a chair and a small table in the white room but nothing else. "One way glass. We can see them they cant see us" Rick whispered to me and I nodded.

"Shows about to start" One of the other men spoke and I heard some beeps and the door in the white room opened. Two men were walking in a kicking and screaming Tyler in to the room. "I want to see Rose!" He yelled as he was forced down into the chair. Rick looked at me along with the two other guys.

"You said I could see her!" Tyler yelled again and he was in the chair and they were tying him down. "Let me out! I wanna see Rose. I wanna see her!" He yelled again. "This one is a yeller" One of the guys shook his head. Tyler had stopped yelling and he was now crying.

"Tyler Jones. You have been sentenced to die by lethal injection" One of the people spoke who brought him in. A couple people in lab coats walked in with clip boards and stood by the wall. "Any last words?" The guy asked as he picked up the syringe. "I wanna see Rose" Tyler gritted his teeth.

"Yes we know. Anything else?" He sighed and Tyler looked over to the one way glass, and it looked like he was staring directly at me. "Ill never really be gone" Tyler smiled and he looked back at the guy who was holding the syringe. "Stick it in" Tyler nodded and the guy stuck the needle into Tylers arm and pushed all the liquid out.

He back up once he had pulled it out and set it back on the table. He and the other guy left and the few in lab coats stayed. "I wanna see Rose" Tyler started to breath heavy. "Let me see her. I know shes back there!" He yelled but sounded weird. "You will all die for this!" He panted and laid back in his chair.

"Rose" He spoke and closed his eyes. I saw his chest moving up and down for a minute then it stopped. He was lying there still and then he stopped breathing. He twitched a little bit and then stopped moving all together. One of the lab coat guys walked over and took his pluce.

"Time of death. 10:38am" He spoke and wrote something down. "Hes dead" Rick spoke and I looked up at him and I hadn't even noticed I was crying until I brushed the hair from my face. I wiped the tears away and I looked at Rick as some people walked in to the other room and started to untie Tyler.

"Come on" Rick spoke and I nodded and we walked out. I didn't say anything and we got out side and into his car. "Did that make you feel better?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Yea. Never does" He started to car and I looked out the window and we started to drive. We got back to the station and we both got out and I walked over to my car.

"Ms. Turner" Rick called, and jogged over to me. I looked up at him. "Your safe now" He nodded and I smiled and nodded back. "Thank you Officer" I smiled and he walked inside as I walked to my car. I drove back home and I walked up the steps and I stopped at the front door. I heard some of the boys laughing and talking.

I stood there for a moment and thought about going in, but didn't. I walked back to my car and I got in, and drove up to Eric's parents place. I got out my phone as I drove and dialed Erics number.

"Hello?" He answered. "In the mood of some company?" I asked him. "Your coming down here?" He asked and sounded excited. "I am. If its ok though" I spoke and he was quiet for a second. "I would love that" He told me. "Amazing. Ill be there in about an hour" I told him.

"I'm at the hospital. Ill meet you down in the lobby" He told me and I nodded. "Great. See you in a few" I told him and hung up. I rolled all my windows down and I turned on my music so it blasted. I drove all the way there singing and right as I was about to get there I got a call. I quickly rolled up my windows and turned off the radio and answered it.

"Hello hello?" I asked. "Rose" Cameron spoke and I hummed. "Just checking in on you. Someone said you went to the police station" He spoke. "Yep I did. I left a little bit ago" I spoke. "Oh. so your almost home?" He asked. "Nope. I decided to drive down to Erics. To see him and his folks" I told him and he was quiet.

"Ok well be safe" He spoke. "I will be" I smiled. "Oh wait Cam!" I called. "Yea? What is it?" He asked. "What ever you heard at the station. Please keep that to your self. I would really appreciate it" I told me and he was quiet again. "Ok?" I asked him. "Ok. Yes I will" He told me and I nodded.

"Thank you" I told him and then I hung up. I got to the hospital and I walked in. I saw Eric sitting on one of the couches on his phone. "Excuse me" I cleared my throat as I walked up to him. "Hey" He smiled and stood up and hugged me. "Hows your mom?" I asked him and he nodded with sad eyes.

"In surgery now actually" He nodded and I made an O with my mouth and nodded. We walked out to get some coffee and we sat at a table. "How long has she been in there and when is she gonna get done?" I asked him as I saw him check his phone for the 8th time.

"She went in at around 10:00. They said at least 7 hours maybe more" He shrugged and I looked at the time. 1:38. "Damn" I shook my head and he nodded. We sat around and we went back to the hospital and his dad was there. All of us sat there and didn't say anything. Hours past and a doctor walked into the room. Eric and his Dad stood up and looked at the doctor.

"Mr. Matthews." The doctor looked at Eric's dad. "Your wife is fine" He smiled and Eric and his dad sighed in relief and hugged each other. "She got through the surgery just fine. She is recovering very well" The doctor spoke and they looked back at him.

"When can we see her?" Eric asked. "She is coming out of surgery in a few minutes but she is still under" The doctor told us and they nodded and I stood up and walked over to them.

"Thanks Doc" Eric's dad shook the doctors hand and he smiled. "Glad I could help" He nodded and then walked out.