126

I woke up to a knock on my door and I opened my eyes and saw Mason walk in. "You have to go pick up all 7 of your cats today" he reminded me and I groaned and sunk back in to my covers.

"Come on. I drove all the way over here with my cat so the least you could do is come with me" he pulled back the covers. "You brought your cat?" I asked and smiled and he nodded.

"And a box and blankets. Oh and Eric too" he told me and I laughed. "Alright let me change and I'll be out" I told him and he nodded and walked out and shut the door. I stood up, remember this wasnt my house, and flopped back on the bed.

I sighed and got up and walked up stairs and went in to John's room. I grabbed his long sleeved black and white stripped shirt. Then I walked in to Ezras room and dug through his drawers and found a pair of black jean's.

I smiled and walked into the kitchen and saw 4 of them standing there. 2 cooking 2 eating what the others cooked. "Those jeans look familiar" Ezra hummed from the stove and I looked down and nodded. "Yea they should there yours" I told him and he went back to flipping his eggs.

"And the shirt?" John raised his eye brow and I nodded. "I dont have any clothes here" I pouted. Ezra and John both hummed and I turned to Mason. "You said you brought Eric with you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Did you leave him in the car?" I asked again and he nodded. "Hes in the cool air and listening to some of his favorite songs with noise canceling headphone" he told me. "Is he high?" I raised my eye brow and Mason shook his head.

"I'll see you guys later. Stop by the house" I told the other 3 as Mason and I walked to the door. We walked toward the car and I saw Eric in the back with headphones on not moving, and sitting completely still in the back seat. Mason got in the driver seat and I got in the passenger and I looked back at Eric.

"Hey" I waved at him and he smiled and waved back. We drove to the vet and we all went in. I walked up to the counter and made the boys sit in chairs. "Hey" I smiled at the lady. "I'm here to pick up 7 kittens. My name is Rose Turner" I told her and she smiled and typed in her computer and then stood up.

"Bring your carrier and come with me please" She told me and I grabbed the box from Mason and followed her in. "You dont have a carrier?" She asked a little bit worried. "I found then in a bush. They were abandoned and I dided have any cat stuff. I'm going to give them to good homes, but I wanted to make sure they were alright." I nodded and she nodded as we'll and smiled.

We walked through a door and I heard small meows and we stepped in and I saw my kittens being held by some of the nurses. "They are about 5 weeks old so you can give them hard food." She told me. "And 6 are males and one female" she pointed to an all black one.

"They are ready to leave and be loved" She said and all the kittens were put in my box and she walked me back to the front. I walked out and I saw Mason and Eric were talking and then Eric put his headphones back on and they both stood up.

"Let's go" I told them and Mason drove us back home and Eric again sat in the back without saying a word. We got home and I heard some yells before Mason opened the door. "Were back cunts!" Mason yelled and the yelling stopped.

I saw all the other guys in the kitchen and living room and they all looked at me. "What are you guys yelling about. Its friday" I told them and they all chuckled at my not so good joke. They were hiding something.

"Why were you fighting?" I asked and looked at Cameron then Ryan and Sam then Toby while I sat my kittens down. "Uum just guy stuff" Jaren shrugged and I hummed. "Guy stuff?" I asked and they all nodded.

"You guys have your dicks out or somthing. Measuring them?" I asked and I smiled. "Yea" Ezra nodded. "No. Nothing like that. It was nothing" John rolled his eyes and walked over to me and picked up one of my kittens. "So how are the cats?" Toby asked and also picked one up. "Well the 7 dwarfs are great. Only one female though" I said sadly and walked over to the cabinets.

"The 7 dwarfs?" Cameron asked. "I told you not to name them cause then you will get attached" he sighed and I shrugged. "I had to name them for the form at the vet" I told him and grabbed a couple cans of tuna out. I opened them and the kittens started to meow like crazy.

"Well I've already been talking to some people who would love one" Cameron told me and I gasped and looked at him. "When. Where?" I asked hurt. I put an ad on a couple sites. Free kittens" he told me and I frowned.

I dumped the tuna on a plate and set it on the ground and let the kittens roam free. "Who is interested?" I asked and crossed my arms. "A couple families" Cam shrugged and sat on the ground with my cats.

"Ugh, why cant we just keep them? You let the pet have a pet" I pointed at Mason. "Cunt" he said and I nodded. "I dont care we cant afford 7 more small needy kittens" Cameron shook his head and I laid on the ground.

"Afford?" I groaned. "I meant time and energy. With everything that is going on, you dont need 7 more tiny issues to push you over the edge" Cameron told me and I sighed. "Your such a dad" Ryan laughed and we all started to laugh. "Yea. What ever we can give them away" I looked up at all of them and they smiled.

"Good cause 3 families are coming today. First one right around now" Cameron said and looked at his phone. I was about to say something when the door bell rang and I stood up as the guys went off in to there different rooms or in the living room. I stood up and walked to the door while I brushed my self off.