190

I put on a red dress and black converse and I walked down to the lobby. "Damn!" I heard a whistle and I looked and saw a guy staring.

"Oi! Fuck of cunt!" Mason yelled. "Dick head!" "Get a life!" "Shes outta your league" "Shut the fuck up!" "Keep walkin!" "Fucking asshole!" All the guys that were there yelled and the guy walked away.

I blushed as I walked over to them all standing in a group. "Thanks" I smiled and they nodded. "You do look good though" Jay told me and I smiled. "So a bar or what?" Ryan asked and we all walked out.

We walked to a club and went to a few more. I was fucked by the 4th one and Jay had taken Eric and Ezra home. I stumbled to the bar and I burped and asked for another shot.

"Are you sure?" The bartender asked as he poured me another. "Thanks" I smiled and I downed it. "On the house" he nodded and poured me another. "Thank you again" I smiled and he nodded and leaned on the bar.

"How about another for a kiss?" He asked and tapped his cheek with a smirk. I shrugged and I leaned over the bar and grabbed his face and kissed his lips. "Damn girl" he nodded and I took another shot and walked off.

"Rose" I heard a call and I saw Cameron's tall form walking through the sweaty horny crowd. "Yea?" I asked and he looked at me. "Talk to me" he spoke and I laughed. "I am" I chuckled.

He looked around then back down at me. "So then he said-" and a girl walked over. "Who's this?" She asked mad. "I told you love. I have a girl friend" Cameron shrugged and she scoffed and looked at me.

"Shes not even pretty. I mean look at me" she gestured to her body. Her dress was almost a shirt and it was way to tight. Her makeup was caked on her face and she put her hand on her hip.

"Yea but I dont have any STD's. He also doesnt go for girls who throw them selves at everyone who has a cock" I told her and her jaw dropped and she looked at Cameron. He shrugged and wrapped his arm around my neck.

She was mad and she hugged and stomped her foot on the ground. She turned and walked away. "Thanks" Cameron let out a sigh of relief and took his arm back. "Anytime. I love being a fake girlfriend" he laughed and he smiled.

"I think I'm gonna go. Sam, Ryan, and Mason are still kicking." He looked around and told me. He kissed my cheek and smiled. "Thanks again" he nodded and I saw him walk out of the door.

"Woah. Cheating already?" I heard the bartender and I turned and smiled at him. "Course not honey" I winked at him. He smirked and I walked away and swayed my hips and I heard him whistle loud. I stumbled over to Ryan.

I leaned on him and I was spinning a little bit. "Rose" he smiled and I looked at him. "I think I'm gonna go home" I told him and he raised an eye brow.

"Do you want help?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I'll be fine. It's only a block or two" I told him and he nodded. "Text me when you get there." He told me and I nodded. He nodded and I walked away and to the door. I knocked in to someone and I stumbled.

"Hey watch it whore" a girl yelled and I caught my self. "Sorry. It's kinda dark. I just didnt see you" I told her. "Yea well watch it or else" she told me and I rolled my eyes.

"What was that?" She asked and stepped towards me. "Back Off Cunt." I heard my thick accented friend and she went pale. Mason stepped in front of me and she stumbled back.

"Sorry" she looked down and walked off with her tail between her legs. I smiled and Mason turned around and looked at me. "You good?" He asked and I nodded. "Thanks. But I was fine" I shrugged and he smiled.

"I know. You goin home?" He asked and I nodded. "Me too" I scratched the top of his head. "Good I didn't wanna walk alone" I smiled and we walked out and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

We got back to the hotel and we laughed and tripped our way to the elevator. We got to his floor and we walked to his room. We walked in and I walked in after. He flopped in his bed and I smiled.

"Good night" I told him. "Night" he pulled his covers up and I shut the lights off and I walked out. I stumbled to the elevator with my key card and swayed. I stood in the elevator and the doors opened and I saw Toby standing there.

"What are you doing?" I covered my mouth and he looked at me. "I couldn't sleep so I was gonna walk around for a bit" he shrugged and he held the door open.

"Come on. What are you doing?" He asked. "Some of the guys wanted to get fucked up but I'm only a little bit fucked" I told him and held my fingers up. He chuckled and pulled me from the elevator and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"You gonna throw up or do you just wanna sleep?" He asked me and I blinked and stumbled. "Sleep. I just want my bed" I told him and we got to my room. He opened it and walked in and I smiled.

"Dont mind the clothes I know it's a mess" I spoke and he shrugged. "Do you want PJ's'" he asked me and I groaned. "All mine are dirty" I sighed and he sat me on the bed. "I'll go get some clothes for you hold on" he spoke and I nodded.

He let go and walked out and I sat there. I spun a little bit. I heard my door open and Toby walked back in with sweatpants and one if his sweat shirts.

"Aw thanks" I smiled and he threw them on me. I smiled and looked at him. "Get some sleep. I'll wake you up tomorrow" he told me and I smiled.

He walked out and shut my door and I got changed and turned off all the lights and crawled into bed and fell asleep.