135

"Why did you come out here?" He asked me and I shrugged. "Words Rose" he demanded. "I dont know" I sighed. "I think you do know" He whispered in my ear and I shuttered.

"I'm leaving" I said and pulled away from him. "Where? Back home? To the cops?" He asked and I turned around and I looked at him. "You cant go anywhere that I wont find you" he spoke and walked over to me. "I- You" I studdered and he smiled.

"You scared?" He asked me. "Scared I might do somthing to one of those boy toys?" He asked and I looked at the ground and teared up. "I already got to Luke. Now you cant see him" he told me and I looked up and he covered his mouth and smiled. "Oops" he laughed and I frowned.

"Go to Hell!" I spit and his playful demeanor went to pissed off really fast. "What did you say?" He grabbed my chin and I put my hands on him and pushed him away. "I said. Go. To. Hell." I spoke again. "Because if you hurt any of my freinds or family I will personally find you. And kill you" I gritted my teeth and he was quiet for a moment before he started to laugh.

My heart dropped and he stepped back. "Damn your sexy when your mad" he told me and I crossed my arms. "I could have you on the ground in less than 2 seconds flat" he said seriously and I took a step back. "Dont worry I wont" he rolled his eyes.

"So" he said and looked at me. "Why are you out here? Your not supposed to leave your house after dark. Cops say theres a dangerous killer on the loose" he smirked. "I already told you" I shook my head. "No. You said I dont know. Which isnt a real answer" he said.

"Tyler" I looked at him. "Why are you doing this to me? To the people I love" I asked and he looked at the ground and then back up at him. "Its for you Rose" He said quietly. "Hurting the people I love is for me?" I asked and threw my hands up.

"No no. I just want you to see who truly loves you. Like those 3 boys. I bet they havent said a whole 2 sentences to you since the fire" he told me and I stopped. "What about my mom?" I asked him.

"That . . .was to far. I realize that now and I am very sorry that I had someone do that. It was suppose to be just a little bumper to bumper but her got drunk and it got outta hand" he shook his head. "It was stupid. But we know now that she will forever be with you" he nodded.

"Shes my mom!" I exclaimed. "Shh" he put his finger to his lips. "And luke?" I asked in a low tone. "I got his number. Hacked his computer. I wanted him to go to the mall that day, and I knew you would wanna go to the police after everything." He told me and I scrunched my eye brows.

"I went in to your house and put a bunch of shopping magazines on Toby's desk so he would want to shop" he told me and rung his hands. "I also k ew your favorite part of the store and it was right beside the glass cases." He kept talking and my eyes started to water.

"I texted Luke and told him to go over there, but he didnt know you were there" he took a step towards me and I stepped back. "You did all that? Just because you dont want me to happy" I asked hurt. "No. No no no" he shook his head.

"I did all that because I love you. I want you to see the people you really love you and aren't there just for your money or friends or fame" he said sincerely. "Then that dick went and messed everything up" he gritted my teeth.

"He fixed it. Doesnt that mean he loves me?" I asked confused. Tyler stood there for a second and shook his head. "No one is aloud to love you that way except me" he told me. "Love me?" I asked and laughed. "I do love you" he said and I laughed again.

"If you did, if you could find the smallest bit of love in your cold dead heart, you would have never done that shit to me" I told him and he was quiet. "You beat me and used me and then pushed me away" I said hurt.

"You were awful to me and I did nothing but love you for 2 years" I raised my voice and he walked over to me and his eyes were glossed over. "I didnt want to lose you" he spoke quietly and I shook my head. "Its way to late for that" I told him and his face dropped.

"Rose please" He grabbed my hand and held it in his. "Please just come back to me. I promise I will be the best thing that has ever happened to you" He told me and pulled me closer. "I already have the best thing and you pushed him away" I told him and he looked at me with his mouth open a little bit.

He grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me hard. I tried to push back as he grinded against me, and kissed me but there was no use. "Tyler" I got a breath in he let go and stood back. "I love you. Why isn't that good enough?" He asked loudly and I sighed.

"You hurt me, And killed someone" I spoke. "You escaped prison. Put my mom in the hospital, almost killed my friends, and tried to turn my boyfriend against me" I told him and he just stared at me. "Why isnt, get the fuck away from me, enough?" I asked and he smiled.

"Is this truly how you want things to end?" He asked. "I wanted it to end the 1st time you gave me a bruise and hurt me" I nodded and he rolled his eyes. I turned to walk away and he grabbed my arm.