38

I gasped and Joe was speechless. "I- I dont know" he studdered and Tyler tensed up. "I bet it was you. You sly dog" Tyler chuckled and Joe put his hands up. "No please. It wasnt me" Joe cried and I tried to struggle away from Tyler.

The cops were yelling, I was struggling, Joe was crying and Tyler laughing. "Please I have a wife and two kids. Two beautiful girls. They need there father" he pleaded after Tyler said he was gonna kill him. "Oh shut up" Tyler wined and then the gun went off.

I screamed and Tyler gasped. My eyes slammed shut as my ears started to ring and Tyler was mumbling to him self. I peeked open one eye and Joe was on the floor with a hole in his head. I screamed and Tyler dropped his gun. I struggled in his tight grip and he looked out the window. "Tyler what have you done!" I yelled and he let me go and I fell to the floor beside Joe.

Blood covering my hands as the rest of the boys had to be held back by the police. Tyler looked down at me as I cried and he looked back out the window. I was in shock and I looked around. I saw the gun and scrambled for it. Tyler caught my leg and I screamed as I reached for the gun. I got to it first and threw it as hard as I could at the window.

Surprisingly it shattered and the gun flew out the window. Tyler was on top of me and he kissed me. "I love you Rose. Never forget me. I will be back for you" he whispered breathlessly in to my ear. He held me down and kissed me until he was pulled off by police men. I was speachless as I laid there on the red cold floor of the diner. I heard my name being called as I was helped up.

They put me in the back of an ambulance to be checked and I saw Cameron yelling at a cop. They had already put Eric in restraints for trying to attack Tyler. They said I was fine physically but mentally, they didnt have a clue what I was going threw. After a few hours I was taken home by all of them.

"Rose" Cameron put his hands on my shoulders and led me to my room. My knees felt weak and he ended up carrying me to my room. "I need a shower" I looked down at my stained clothes. "Are you gonna be ok with doing that by yourself?" He asked and I nodded with a small smile. "Shout if you need anything" he told me and walked out if my room.

I was reliving the whole thing over and over while undressing. I stepped in the shower and all I saw was red running off my body. I turned the water on hotter and sat down in the tub. I didnt cry or scream. I just sat there, and I dont know why. Tyler was out of my life for good now, but at what cost. I needed to call Luke. I got out of the tub and got dressed and searched for my phone.

"Cameron!" I yelled. I wanted to text Luke. I wanted to know he was ok.

"Cameron! I have to talk to Luke" I called and walked out of my room. Luke could have been hurt before and I would never know. I would never get to see him again and it scared the shit out of me.

"Cameron! I need to text Luke" I yelled again and I ran down the stairs tears stinging my eyes. I needed Luke to be ok when I wasn't. I needed him to hold me up. I reached the bottom of the steps and saw Cameron standing there. I ran up to him and grabbed him by the shirt. "Wheres my phone" I asked tears in my eyes and he pointed over to brown haired boy who was holding it.

"Luke" I called breathlessly and ran to him. He spread his arms and I jumped in to him and rapped my arms and legs around him. "Dont let go" I cried and I pushed my face in to his neck taking his scent in. "Luke" I cried and he rubbed my back. "Its ok sweetheart" Luke whispered in to my ear. "Your safe now" he told me and I hugged him even tighter.

Tears just poured from my eyes as we stood there. "You should probably go up stairs. Shes tired" Cam whispered to Luke and I felt him nod. I held on to Luke as he walked up the stairs. "Dont let me fall" I told him and he kissed my cheek. "I would never" Luke told me and rapped his arms around me tighter, and held me up more. We reached my room and he laid me down in the bed.

He tried to back up but I wouldnt let go "dont go" I sniffed and he smiled and nodded. "I'm just shutting the door" he told me and kissed me. I let him go and he shut the door and turned off the lights. He crawled in bed and covered us both up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me as close as possible.

He wrapped his legs in between mine and I could feel him breathing on my neck. I didnt care how Luke got here or if the boys were gonna be angry in the morning. All I knew was he was here for me know, and that's all I needed. I sniffed and he played with my hair until I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

-

I woke up sweating. I sat straight up and breathing heavily. I was reliving the same 10 minutes over and over. I couldnt shake the feeling Tyler was going to get me.

"What's wrong Rose" Luke groggily asked and reached out for me. "Nothing" I shook my head and laid back down. "That's the 5th time you've done that, and the first 3 times you screamed. Where you dreaming about it?" He asked and I looked at the time. 3:29. "I'm fine" I laid back down and cuddled close to him. "It hasn't even been 12 hours I dont expect-" I put my finger to his lips not wanting him to finish. "Please dont talk about it" I begged him. He nodded and wrapped his arms back around me.

After a while I heard his snores behind me as I stayed awake. I slipped out of his grip and walked down stairs. I made a pot of coffee and started to drink that. I was scrolling through my phone and the news had already gotten out. I sighed and went to the back porch and sat with my coffee. I watched the sun come up.

"What are you doing out here?" I heard Eric behind me. I looked up at him and his face was bruised and had a little bit of dry blood on it. "Eric" I set my cup down standing up and ran my fingers over his cheek. "I'm fine" he grunted and pushed my hand away. "I couldnt sleep" I shrugged. "You?" I asked and he looked at me "I heard you scream around 1" he shrugged.

"Sorry" I whispered. "Dont be" he shrugged it off and we sat down. "Are you mad at me?" I asked him quietly. He sighed and looked at me "Well I did tell you not to go over there" he told me and I cupped my face in my hands. "Its all my fault. Your right" I let's tears streak my face.

"I didnt say that. There was no way we could have known" we both stood up and he hugged me. "Please dont cry Rose" Eric told me and I sniffed. "I should have never let go of your hand back at the diner" he held me at arms length. "I should have just listened" I smacked my self and put my hands back at my sides.

Eric didnt say anything but he pulled me back in for a hug. We stood there for awhile before we both backed up and he went back inside. I sat back down and watched the sun go up.