12

Me: Tyler you dont have to do that. He meant nothing to me.

Unknown: I knew that wasnt you texting. Who was it? Those fuck boys you call family

Unknown: I'm the only one who really loves you! And if you arent at my house tomorrow by 10:30 were gonna have a problem.

Me: Tyler just leave him alone.

I started to get very scared. I ran in to my room and shut the door. Tears started falling down my face as I sat on my bed.

Unknown: You know I cant do that. 10:30 Rose

Me: I cant! Brandon Is flying in i can't abandon him at the air port and there is no one else who can get him. This isn't fair

Unknown: Who said anything about fair.

Me: Dont!!

Me: Tyler!?

Me: I'm begging you please

I began to freak out and I tried to text Luke. I knew Tyler was very angry and very serious.

Me: Luke!!??

Message not sent

God damn it he hadn't unblocked me. I threw my phone in my bed and curled up. I didnt know what to do. "Hey the boys are- Rose what happened?" Eric came in. I picked my head up and wiped my eyes. "Tell me right now" He demanded and I tried to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Nothing" I shook my head and sniffed while more tears fell. "Rose" he said in a stern voice and grabbed my wrists. "Nothing ok. It was nothing" I yelled and tried to escape his grip. "Do you want me to get Cameron so you can tell him?" He asked and I shook my head. "No no." I pleaded and I looked down still crying and shaking. "Talk to me" he pulled me in for a hug.

I sighed and he rapped his arm around me "Swagger get your ass down here and say goodbye" I heard Jaren yell and he looked at me. "I'll be right back. Dont move" he told me and I nodded. He ran out of my room down the stairs. I walked over to my door and locked it. I slid down the back of it and tried to text Luke again.

Me: Luke please answer me!!

Message not sent

I tried texting Tyler again but got no answer. I knew he was pissed and what he could do when this angry. It scared me, and I really cared for Luke. I tried to call Luke but then I heard my door handle try to open. "Rose open the door!" I heard Swagger bang on the door.

"I cant" I cried and I heard him try to open it. "Rose yes you can." He whispered through the door. "You're going to get angry at me" I told him for a matter of fact. "No I wont" he told me. "I heard some one coming. You either let me in or you can tell everyone and you know if its gonna be hard to tell me its gonna be hard to tell everyone" he whispered quickly though the door.

I stood up and unlocked the door and let him in. He quickly shut it and the foot steps went by my room. I stood in the middle of my room as he looked at me. I was crying and shaking, I was honestly a fucking mess. He walked up to me and hugged me "its gonna be ok" he told me and I rapped my arms around him. We sat down on the bed and I could feel his intense stare. "Are you gonna tell me why you're so upset?" He finally asked and I shook my head.

"Not if your gonna get angry at me" I shook my head and looked up at him. He swiped his thumb over my cheek, wiping away one of the tears. "I promise not to get mad" he crossed his heart and I sighed and nodded. "Its Tyler" I whispered. "That mother fucker!" He stood up and yelled. "You promised" I crossed my arms. He started to pace back and forth as I told him what had happened. "Hes been using different numbers for awhile and this time you guys texted him not knowing and now he knows about Luke and he want me at his house by 10:30 tomorrow or else I think he's gonna hurt Luke" I said quietly and crossed my legs under me.

"Doesnt Brandon fly in at 10:30 tomorrow?" He asked and and stopped for a second. I nodded and he kept pacing. "And you tried texting Luke. But he still hasn't unblocked you because Mason and I are dicks" he said and I nodded. "We need to tell the others" he spoke and I shook my head. "No you promised!" I grabbed his arm. "I promised not to get angry. I never promised not to tell anyone" he shrugged and I tried to pull him away from the door in which he was walking to.

"Please Swagger anything but that. Cam will be so mad at me and you and Mason might kill some one. I know Toby and Jaren wont be to happy about it either." I pleaded as his hand was on the door handle. "I'm sorry Rose but I have to" he sounded sorry and opened my door and closed me inside.

I stared to panic, and I locked my door and ran to my phone. I tried both Tyler and Luke again but got nothing. I could hear some yelling down stairs and just sat on my bed and cried. I felt my phone buzz and looked down.

Luke: Hey sorry I had to take my little sister to our moms. Are you ok?

Me: Are you? Has anyone texted you are been outside your house?

Luke: What?! No. Is everything ok??

Me: Are you working tomorrow?

Luke: Yea all day but I can call in sick if you wanna hang

Me: No I gotta go pick up my gay BFF from the airport. I would love it if you could stay at work for as long as possible.

Luke: is everybody thing ok. Your starting to freak me out.

Me: Yes everything is great. I'll see you in a couple of days.😁

I set my phone back down and panicked a little less. Then I heard foot steps coming up the stairs and I heard a knock on my door. "Rose?" I heard Toby's voice.

"Yea?" I asked and he tried to twist my door handle. "Can we come in." He spoke again and I got off my bed and walked to the door. "Swagger told us everything." I heard Cams voice and I stopped.