67

We left there and went to the bowling alley. We got two lanes and started to bowl. It was Masons turn to bowl on the other lane and he ran up and threw it. He missed all the pins and slipped on the lane. "Cunt" he yelled and all of us busted in to laughter.

After Eric won almost every game we decided to go play some laser tag because were a bunch of kids. Teams were Mason, Jay, Ezra, and Toby. Then Cameron, Eric, John, Jaren and I. We ran around and shot each other, yelled and cussed. We played a couple games before we got tired.

"Holy shit Zuckles your fast" Cameron told him as we walked out. "Fast? I couldn't even see Jay half the time" Jaren commented. "Rose" Mason called. I turned around and started to walk backwards. I hummed in response as we walked out of the building. "We should go out to our dinner tonight" Mason told me.

"What?" Ezra sound confused. "Remember she lost the bet. Shes gotta buy us dinner" Mason told him. "Oohhh yea" Eric nodded. "Damnit I thought you guys would have forgotten" I groaned. "Nope" Mason clapped. "What about us?" John asked. "You can come too. Rose is paying" Eric shrugged. "I thought you guys wanted to go somewhere fancy?" I asked them. "Nah" Mason shook his head and we all laughed.

We got to the cars and we stood there. "Where do you guys wanna go out to eat?" I asked them and they were all quiet for a moment. "McDonald's!" Mason cheered. "Oooo that does sound good" Cam agreed. "Everyone ok with this option?" I asked and they all nodded. "Ok then" I nodded and we drove to the nearest McDonald's and got out.

"People are gonna look at us funny" I wined as they dragged me inside. "How do they look at us now?" Toby chuckled. We walked in and the teenagers working there did not look happy. I told the boys to order what ever they wanted and to go find us a seat. After they were dont I walked up and ordered what I wanted and the bill was almost 100 bucks. I shook my head and swiped my card and he gave me a number. I saw some of the boys sitting at a table and I went and sat at the end.

"Where are Mason and Jay?" I asked as I looked around the table. "They went to play" Eric told me and pointed to the play place in the next room. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I tore off the number of my recipe and handed it to Jaren.

"Please go up and get it when that number is called I have to pee" I told him and he nodded and I got up and went to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and got my phone out like most people do. I saw a had a few texts from Luke.

Luke: Hey baby.

Luke: Are you mad at me?

Luke: Please dont be mad.

Me: Sorry sorry. The guys wanted to go bowling

Luke: Are you home?

Me: No I'm out still.

Luke: When will you be home then? I wanna see you.

Me: We just saw each other tho?

Luke: Rose . .

Me: Luke.

Luke: I'm sorry about my parents. Will you please come to dinner tomorrow night?

Me: I want to. I also want your parents to like me because I like you.

Luke: awww. I like you too. 😉

Me: I'll see you later.

Luke: Love you.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked over to our table where I saw all the guys eating. I walked over and sat down and I ate my food while they all talked. "Hey. You ok?" Toby asked me. I nodded and ate some of my fries.

After we were done we all drove back too our place.They sat down to play Mario Cart and I walked up stairs. I went to my room and saw Luke had called me 3 times and texted me 4. I ignored his pleas and went over to my computer. I went back to editing and I heard a knock at my door about 20 minutes later.

"Were coming in" I heard Cameron say and heard a bunch of foot steps. "Rose what are you doing?" I heard Jaren ask. I turned around and saw all of them laying on my bed. "What are you doing?" I asked and crossed my arms. "Weve come to talk because you've been up here ever since we got back" Toby spoke. "I have to edit" I shrugged.

"Well stop and come play some Mario Cart with us" John told me. "No I have to upload tomorrow. So I need to get this done" I turned back around and continued to put subtitles on my video. "Rose we know something is wrong. Is it Luke?" Ezra asked and I whipped around. "Get out" I stood up. "What?" They all asked confused.

"You heard me. Get out" I raised my voice and they all stood up. "Dont be mad" Jay told me and I started to push them all out. "Just get out." I told them and I could feel a lump in my throat as I slammed the door, and a tear fell from my eye.

It was quiet before I heard all of the shuffle away. I rested my head against the door and sighed. I turned around and went back to editing.